Pictures of women.....

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
This is getting pretty sad that I have to step in, again....

I know you guys have another forum where you post pictures of woman, can you just post them there? Several people have complained to me about the girls.

I understand we all like women, but we need to remember this is a 'family' place....

This forum is meant for a resource for RP, not a place to share pictures of woman. I never saw pictures like this on the old forum, but maybe I was just blind... :?

Thanks.

J

Jamie75

Just to clarify..IT WASN'T ME COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like boobs as much as the next guy(or gal in my case!!) :lol:

Let me know of this other forum..I have a couple pictures of the pasty girls(they aren't the best, but still!) from the Rocky Point Beach Bash weekend back in April..

Jim

Just to clarify. The pictures I was going to post were of my new puppies... However, bring on the pictures of women.

J

Jamie75

Jim said:
Just to clarify. The pictures I was going to post were of my new puppies... However, bring on the pictures of women.

I was just messing around with my message above..I do love pups..bring those pictures on!