"Pier' construction in Las Conchas

Roberto

Anyone have any details about he structure on the beach described as a "Pier" in Section 5 , Las Conchas ??

ernesto

You jumped the track. Las Conchas HOA sent out an e mail that speaks of a structure being built in section 5 where there was major beach damage during high tides and the eclipse,It has nothing to do with Encanto. I haven't seen it but would appreciate a picture if any of you are there.

Roberto

Yeah, I think Jerry and Miramar got it right: It’s the old Palo-Verde-Cooling-Towers-transport pier that was built years ago . . . Have been there . . . . more toward Encanto . . . I think I remember it is east of the Osteria(s)
If you read the original post you will see where it is.

Roberto

Ha ha ha ha this post turned out to illustrate clearly that people do not bother to read the post but hurry to post themselves. Or perhaps they have never heard of Las Conchas. Wake up!!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Can't believe you beat me to the suszuki
I have been on the lookout for something like this as Naomi's Jeep is not what it used to be...she needs a shell collector vehicle. Fred put it up on facebook and I thought for sure it was gone the first day...I got it on the 2nd day.

Last edited:

Landshark

Maybe they will build it with unused leftover blocks from our beloved El Homeport. Better yet maybe they could just relocate the damn eyesore to the shores of Las Conchas where it would serve a purpose.