Pinto access

Scrounger

Hey … This might’ve been asked before; does anyone have directions, street names, photos, or a map of the two old sidewalks that will take you down to the water at Pinto point. We are coming down this week and stay at Reef RV. I usually fish the estuaries but need to try out pelican/pinto point. I have great memories (diving and fishing) from the sixties in Cholla but it has built up a bit since then. Is it treacherous to navigate the rocks ? I have been trying to find it on google maps. Thanks for your help.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Those sidewalks are very close to my place. Driving into Cholla drive past the Six-Tecate store veering to the left of it, go another 70 yards
to Calle K (there's a sign) Yellow house on the left and a big blue place on the right of that turn left.
Drive up to the top of the hill where it stops.
Turn left and go another 1/4 mile and you are on Pinto point. Sidewalks are marked in blue.

I tried to attach a map pic to this but, there is a RPT server issue currently.
PM me with your phone # or e-mail and I will text or send the map to you.

Scrounger

Those sidewalks are very close to my place. Driving into Cholla drive past the Six-Tecate store veering to the left of it, go another 70 yards
to Calle K (there's a sign) Yellow house on the left and a big blue place on the right of that turn left.
Turn left and go another 1/4 mile and you are on Pinto point. Sidewalks are marked in blue.

. Much Abliged ! Sounds easy , now to get down there ….maybe I’ll just snorkel from the jetty . Ha Ha ! Again thanks agrad

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
WELPPPPPPPPPP.... THERE GOES LUCKY CHUCKY'S spot... It was good while it lasted Chuck! Thank you for sharing your spot with so many future anglers. You've made a name for yourself in the Cholla Bay Hall of Fame. You are honored as a god!

RIP PINTO POINT

RIP LUCKY CHUCKY