Pinto access

Scrounger

Hey … This might’ve been asked before; does anyone have directions, street names, photos, or a map of the two old sidewalks that will take you down to the water at Pinto point. We are coming down this week and stay at Reef RV. I usually fish the estuaries but need to try out pelican/pinto point. I have great memories (diving and fishing) from the sixties in Cholla but it has built up a bit since then. Is it treacherous to navigate the rocks ? I have been trying to find it on google maps. Thanks for your help.

Those sidewalks are very close to my place. Driving into Cholla drive past the Six-Tecate store veering to the left of it, go another 70 yards
to Calle K (there's a sign) Yellow house on the left and a big blue place on the right of that turn left.
Drive up to the top of the hill where it stops.
Turn left and go another 1/4 mile and you are on Pinto point. Sidewalks are marked in blue.

I tried to attach a map pic to this but, there is a RPT server issue currently.
PM me with your phone # or e-mail and I will text or send the map to you.

Scrounger

Those sidewalks are very close to my place. Driving into Cholla drive past the Six-Tecate store veering to the left of it, go another 70 yards
to Calle K (there's a sign) Yellow house on the left and a big blue place on the right of that turn left.
Turn left and go another 1/4 mile and you are on Pinto point. Sidewalks are marked in blue.

. Much Abliged ! Sounds easy , now to get down there ….maybe I’ll just snorkel from the jetty . Ha Ha ! Again thanks agrad

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
WELPPPPPPPPPP.... THERE GOES LUCKY CHUCKY'S spot... It was good while it lasted Chuck! Thank you for sharing your spot with so many future anglers. You've made a name for yourself in the Cholla Bay Hall of Fame. You are honored as a god!

RIP PINTO POINT

RIP LUCKY CHUCKY