Plans are made and we will be heading south soon

IggyAZ

The plans are set and we will be in Perto Penasco for 2 weeks.
All I have to do is packup our stuff in the trailer and fill up the truck.
March 10th to the 26th Playa De Oro RV Park.
So I'm putting in my order for blue skys and warm days now.

IggyAZ

We will be there before you and will be with about 22 other rigs from CA and AZ.
One big party group.
I think we have the last back to back row on the west end. 131 to 150
I don't show 367 or the North 40. LOL

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Oh, you mean it's not on your map? We are across the street from the beachside park. Hence the name north forty. There are 2 levels of the north 40 and we are on the street level......

DeeDee

We'll be there the 16th to the 19th...... PDO North 40 space 367....
If you arrive early, we are now at 218. Heard lots of wonderful things about you...would like to meet. Leaving on the 16th. Have fun at Mark's b'day party. Have one or two for us.

We'll be there the 16th - 19th as well. We should be in or around our usual space at PDO....somewhere between 68 and 72, second row. It's a "birthday" weekend, so we're gonna party it up:) (We'll also be there the 23rd - 26th of this month, usual space at PDO....if any of you are around, stop on by!!!!). BTW Mark, anything going on at the community center either of these weekends??

If you arrive early, we are now at 218. Heard lots of wonderful things about you...would like to meet. Leaving on the 16th. Have fun at Mark's b'day party. Have one or two for us.
DeeDee... Barb is think of stopping by to sea U... and if she lets me I may tag along...

We'll be there the 16th - 19th as well. We should be in or around our usual space at PDO....somewhere between 68 and 72, second row. It's a "birthday" weekend, so we're gonna party it up:) (We'll also be there the 23rd - 26th of this month, usual space at PDO....if any of you are around, stop on by!!!!). BTW Mark, anything going on at the community center either of these weekends??

Hi Julie... I don't think anything will be going on at the center on those days you will be here.... Tuesday there will be a Valentines Day Party and Food Distribution was yesterday... But things do change if anything different comes up I'll be sure to let you know... can't wait to sea U two... it's been a long time, where the hell you two been hiding..?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yay! Most of my favorite people in one weekend! And new ones to meet! Kathy and Dave and Char will be there as well! Dee Dee, we'll try to get out of here by 8 on Thursday. You can't miss me. I'm a 6 foot tall, fluffy redhead with a 7 foot tall red Jeep Wrangler with big mudtires! LOL!

DeeDee

That would be great, we'll still be here by 8 (I don't move that quick in the morning.
Yay! Most of my favorite people in one weekend! And new ones to meet! Kathy and Dave and Char will be there as well! Dee Dee, we'll try to get out of here by 8 on Thursday. You can't miss me. I'm a 6 foot tall, fluffy redhead with a 7 foot tall red Jeep Wrangler with big mudtires! LOL!

DeeDee

Mark, That would be great. Haven't been on the computer for a few days. Got bumped off the other night, then our friend Nick, he woke up in the morning to find out his brother had died. That was friday, so we had been busy getting him packed up, insurance etc. He left yesterday.
Remember when you wake up in the morning it's a good day. Smile.

Mark, That would be great. Haven't been on the computer for a few days. Got bumped off the other night, then our friend Nick, he woke up in the morning to find out his brother had died. That was friday, so we had been busy getting him packed up, insurance etc. He left yesterday.
Remember when you wake up in the morning it's a good day. Smile.
That's so sad to hear about Nicks brother... when you talk to Nick again, please express our condolences... Barb is on her way to find your new location... I think she wants to do dinner at the Legion tonite "MeatLoaf" and I'm not talking about that guy who sings or thinks he is singing...

Hey Mark, we're not hiding.....it hasn't been that long since you've seen us! We were there for New Year's and we're hoping this weekend will be as beautiful as that weekend was:). It's supposed to be sunny and clear, hi's in the upper 60's to low 70's, low's in the high 50's...what could be better for February?? Four more days.......can't wait to see you too!!!!!