Playa Azul Resort - The good, the bad and the feo

After getting some great advice on my disappointing experience with Encantame Towers, I just dropped off my deposit for a small condo in Playa Azul Resort next door. I'm happy to answer any questions if you're thinking about buying there. So far they've answered all my questions and I have a 14 day due diligence period to check everything out. Special thanks to Ernesto for pointing out the obvious to me... cash for keys. So true.

I'll post more info and some photos. The first tower is basically sold out with the exception of a few units.

Cheers.

gyanarc

Rob,
I am planning to buy a condo at playa azul I am not a US citizen or Mexican. Would like to buy with cash they r saying some bank trust.. can I contact you to learn more about buying?

gyanarc

Rob,
I am planning to buy a condo at playa azul I am not a US citizen or Mexican. Would like to buy with cash they r saying some bank trust.. can I contact you to learn more about buying?

rplarry

Rob,
that post by Rob was from September of 2021. He may not be on the forum any longer