Playa Encanto Beans and Rice Program

Terry C

Well Known Member
Dr. George Stavros (our HOA President in Playa Encanto) holds free clinics each month in the barrio. He is finding many of the people, especially children, are showing signs of malnutrition. We as a community can do something!! Please contribute to our Rice and Beans program. We will collect as much dry beans and rice (also needed are childrens vitamins chewable) and distribute these at each of the clinics. This is a start to what we hope will be an on-going program to help feed our neighbors. I have ongoing updates on the web site.

Grant MacKenzie at the RE/MAX office on Fremont (next to Brian’s Sports Bar) would be happy to accept them.

Thank you

Terry

Roberto

Well Known Member
Let's get behind this effort. The cost to individuals is nothing, the benefit is incalculable. Beans and rice, beans and rice! Do it! And clothes if you can. You can also drop off at Twin Dolphins office on Fremont.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I have been taking medicine down for these clinics and if there is anybody that would like to donate food and is not able to take it down, please contact me at [email protected] I'll make sure that they will get them, none perishables and specially rice and beans, so you know, Costco has a killer deal in both for the 25lbs. bags

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I have been taking medicine down for these clinics and if there is anybody that would like to donate food and is not able to take it down, please contact me at [email protected] I'll make sure that they will get them, none perishables and specially rice and beans, so you know, Costco has a killer deal in both for the 25lbs. bags
Sorry I forgot to mention that I am in Tucson, like you did not know that, but just in case!!

Terry C

Well Known Member
See, what happings if you were to drop it off at Grant's RE/MAX office he would deliver it out to Playa Encanto where several people would re-bag in into 2 # bags to hand out at the clinic.
I seen the bags today and they will be gone Saturday at George's clinic.

Read the Febuary Rocky Point Times on page 38.......

Can you help?