PLYA DE ORO RAISES THEIR RATES

I just called down to confirm our reservations for the winter and found rhe monthly rate has been increased almost $ 200.00 per month. Ramp not repaired and no added services.

Wow that is a lot for no added service !

MIRAMAR

I can't believe what they charge-last year we looked at a place for my father. I believe it was $595/month, now $678.

What new place are you referring to?
Concha del Mar Campground & RV Park, Maybe that is the new park.
We were at the Point restaurant and saw 15-20 motor homes/trailers east of the Playa Bonita RV/Hotel. Maybe that is the new park.
Set back from the beach, during Semana Santa, there are 5-10,000 people having fun in front of that area. Looks about the right spot per Google maps.

JoseAz

have you investigated the new place on sandy beach? heading over there to check it out this weekend
I cant seem to post a photo i took but....when we were down 8 weeks ago, just east of the road to the jetty was a new decorated entrance to a trailer park on sandy beach. A dedicated lane in and out, big banners, flagging....No Mas!
The guys at Wrecked said they set it up various times through out the year. Oh well.
Like a fishing story...without a picture - it didn't happen. bahahahahahahah

I cant seem to post a photo i took but....when we were down 8 weeks ago, just east of the road to the jetty was a new decorated entrance to a trailer park on sandy beach. A dedicated lane in and out, big banners, flagging....No Mas!
The guys at Wrecked said they set it up various times through out the year. Oh well.
Like a fishing story...without a picture - it didn't happen. bahahahahahahah
On Sat. Oct. 21st there a number of people, vehicles, tents on Sandy Beach just east of the jetty. I've seen that a few times last year.
Sandy Beach is opened for certain events. Over the line softball, Seamana Santa etc. New Trailer park??
I can't imagine that because eventually the beach will be developed from the Esmeralda to the Reef trailer park with more resorts per the SBR Master plan.

HEY ALL PLYA DE ORO NOW HAS DECIDED NOT TO INCREASE THE RATES. COME ON BACK, IT IS THE BEST.
SORRY BUT THE BOAT RAMP STILL ISN'T REPAIRED AND IT SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL NOT BE.
BUT THANKS LINDA