Press release from Periodico De Frente on Facebook

FOUND FOUR SEMI BURIED BODIES
Showed all the signs of execution

Four decomposed bodies, apparently executed, were found at 17: 00 hours of Monday 28 of this month, near the so-called "Ostioneras", located about six miles from the coastal road heading to Caborca, South of Puerto Peñasco.
Although not determined if there was a report to the police authorities, were elements of the Mexico navy stationed in the port who located the corpses, which is estimated to have little more than one month have died.
Elements, accompanied by staff of the Federal Preventive Police, were devoted to the unpaved roads and as six kilometers located bodies half in two clandestine graves.
The bodies were already in a State of decay, and two of them were unearthed by wild animals, so their bodies were incomplete.
Staff services expert of the Attorney General of Justice of the State devoted almost two hours to the work of lifting bodies to move them to a local funeral home, where an autopsy would be carried out.(Translated by Bing)

GV Jack

Snorin God
Actually Wahoo, it states, "were found at 17: 00 hours of Monday 28 of this month"

Unless they use a different calendar, Monday was the 27th of this month..

Doesn't mean it didn't happen...just sayin for the record. Whenever it happened, it was not a good thing.

I wonder....

Kenny

Strange post; I do not take a face Book post on its cover.
There is no link outside FB.

Where does it say the year or date this was printed.
Using Facebook, ouch, that could be a real story but from many years ago.
Not saying it did not happend, many many bodies have been found throughout the years.
Posting this now seems reckless if it did not happen with in the last week or so. T
his was posted Tuesday the 28th.

Nothing here en De Frente; Or Imparcial; or Numero Uno.
Nothing in Police strories....

De Frente - Periodismo en serio

Puerto Peñasco

ELIMPARCIAL.COM - México, Sonora, Hermosillo, Noticias, Clasificados e Información#
We used to be able to say you heard it first on our forum, now we're lucky to get it before the NY times. Mmmmm, wonder why?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
The Defrente is only published once a week, right? It will most likely be in the next printed edition. On FB you can get the news right away. Just follow the link and like the page and you will get news notifications from Defrente in your feed, just like azcentral or channel 3 here......

mis2810

If it were from just the other day, the paper from Hermosillo will have it online. I can't remember if it's called El Imparcial, or El Sol, or something like that. Don't have time to search the web right now, or I'd do it myself.

I hope it's from a long time ago - not that that would make it okay, but you know what I mean!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
......Where does it say the year or date this was printed......
It seems to be the DeFrente page of FB and the date (Monday) seems to be a typo as it was posted on Tuesday August 28th, 2012, obviously for the decomposition of the bodies this had to happen before the shoot out at the baseball/Fremont time although could've been the group trying to still Jerry's concrete helmet last month!!!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
It seems to be the DeFrente page of FB and the date (Monday) seems to be a typo as it was posted on Tuesday August 28th, 2012, obviously for the decomposition of the bodies this had to happen before the shoot out at the baseball/Fremont time although could've been the group trying to still Jerry's concrete helmet last month!!!
policiacas, fueron elementos de la Armada de México acantonados en este puerto quienes localizaron los cadáveres, los cuales se calcula tienen poco mas de un mes de haber muerto.

Landshark

This isn't the first time something like this has been discovered, and it won't be the last. This stuff has been going on for many years. Why do we keep getting wound up about it? These are the activities of "organizations" in Mexico dealing with issues "their way." As long as you are not involved, you are not involved!

Roberto

I seem to have a memory of 4 bodies being found, decomposed , some time ago, like maybe a year. Anyone else recall that?

Pet peeve about the internet, finding a good date that the info was loaded.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I seem to have a memory of 4 bodies being found, decomposed , some time ago, like maybe a year. Anyone else recall that?

Pet peeve about the internet, finding a good date that the info was loaded.
I do. BUT... I'm thinking it was a police officer and a couple others they found buried north of town in the sand dunes.

We're getting old, Roberto. These stories all seem to run together over time.