Puerto Penacso Storage facility

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Who on here was advertising a while back for someone to live in and take care of it? You may PM me if you like. I tried looking thru past posts but could not find it.
Thanks,
Chari

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Thanks Terry, that's a start. There was a phone number on the post here that I would still like to have.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Playa,
Sorry to be a bug but do you have Mr. Dennis' e-mail address? PM me with it if you do.
Thanks,
LJ

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Thanks Terry, that's a start. There was a phone number on the post here that I would still like to have.
Joe Dennis, cell # 011521-638-1059174, ~~~ another, # 011521-638-1020049

PO Box, 52
Ajo, AZ. 85321

Joe also lives, has a home in Buckeye AZ.

This is info. rite off of his buis. card

HAPPY

User is currently banned
No Clue, ~~~

Happy, Joe died 2 weeks ago of cancer and sold the facility right before he died. RIP Joe
~~~ Thanks 85, I knew his yard was for sale, & that it had sold, ( will be Anchor storage ) ~ ~ ~

But Joe passing, I had no clue, he was my friend, ~~~ when I was in town I would stop & say hi, weather my boat was in his yard or not,

:happy: ~ ~ ~ Tomorrow is promised to no one,

Shawno

I'm sad to hear about the death of Joe Dennis. My condolensces to his family and friends. I heard a few months ago that his cancer was terminal.

I have stored my boat at his facility for the past few years. Does anyone have contact information for the new owner or Anchor Storage?