Quote for a carport

Give my guy Miguel Suazo a call, he does work mainly in Cholla but has done large and small projects also in Las Conchas and Penasco.
Cell +52 628 384 5419. He's been doing work for 30 years, is honest and dependable.
He has keys to about 30 houses in Cholla, so people think highly of him. (He has key's for mine)

He's done my last 2 projects for me and I've known him for 30 years, he speaks English, there are many people in Cholla
who could provide references.

I just had a spiral staircase constructed at my home by Rocky Point Builders. I highly recommend them. They are slightly more money however there is a warranty. Their workers where there Monday thru Fiday from 8-5 and Saturday 8-12 for four weeks. I have cameras so I could see the coming and goings during the construction. Never did the workers wander to any other part of my home ( again the cameras confirmed that) They cleaned up , touch painted and the day they left it never looked like there was a construction site. They visited the site daily with management and sent pictures weekly.

Ken&Liz

Give my guy Miguel Suazo a call, he does work mainly in Cholla but has done large and small projects also in Las Conchas and Penasco.
Cell +52 628 384 5419. He's been doing work for 30 years, is honest and dependable.
He has keys to about 30 houses in Cholla, so people think highly of him. (He has key's for mine)

He's done my last 2 projects for me and I've known him for 30 years, he speaks English, there are many people in Cholla
who could provide references.
thanks, i will call him next week

ron

I would highly recommend Fernando Curiel. He built my home and is very trustworthy. He also speaks english. His office is on the corner of the road to Las Conchas and Fremont Blvd. His number is (608) 107-4958 and his email is [email protected]

ernesto

Fernando is a great guy! Built a spec home for me down there a few years ago. He is a structural engineer and very well connected there.