Rain, rain, rain 11/22/13

Roberto

Rain started last evening and went through the night. No big down pour but a steady drizzle that has managed to flood the streets. Supposed to last all day and part of tomorrow. Nice to have a rainy day once in awhile but many homes do not shed water so it's tough on many people here in Penasco.

Roberto

Good day to stay at home with a good book. Nice fire in a fireplace would be great today too, there's a chill in the air !!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Doin the same here in GV. Sun was out for about an hour but a steady rain most of the day. Says .31, but seems more than that.

Only 54 degrees here right now. Damp, cold but no complaints, we need every drop. Some soup, brandy and an electric throw.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We.ve had an inch and a half at my house since 9:30 last night. My pool is dangerously close to overflowing. I got my sandbags ready.....,.

Roberto

Roads in Unconscious er....... Las Conchas are passable only with 4WD and a good driver with good tires !! Mucky Poo all the way.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Yep.. there's one dip in the road that is a real car trap. You have to turn up a side road and quickly back down to miss it. Almost got me one time.

Roberto

Now at 3:40 raining harder than most of the day. Water buildup in the streets is getting serious. Idiots ae having a lot of fun driving fast and spraying water.

Terry C

Landshark, we do have that sand top road a ways in from the highway but it runs out. A mess i'm sure. Francisco might be sleeping in the guard house tonight.

Roberto

Now 6:45 and still raining here. If you have any low spots on the Encanto road they will be fille to the brim.