Real Estate Pricing Peso/Dollar

ben21

Well Known Member
Can somebody shed some light on how Real Estate is priced in Rocky Point? I've always had a bug to buy something down there. When the peso hit 20/1 I circled back and took a quick look at pricing and it doesn't seem like anything is cheaper. Is the local market essentially run in US Dollars since so many Americans own property in RP? Have things gotten cheaper and maybe I didn't notice? I've been searching the Rocky Point MLS, but maybe that's not the best place?

Roberto

Well Known Member
Can somebody shed some light on how Real Estate is priced in Rocky Point? I've always had a bug to buy something down there. When the peso hit 20/1 I circled back and took a quick look at pricing and it doesn't seem like anything is cheaper. Is the local market essentially run in US Dollars since so many Americans own property in RP? Have things gotten cheaper and maybe I didn't notice? I've been searching the Rocky Point MLS, but maybe that's not the best place?

Most properties are priced and listed in USD. You will see local Mexican owned homes advertised In Pesos,