Recent Rescue

Roberto

100_3059.jpg
This starving girl was hanging around the Electric Company. Dee was leaving, getting into her truck and she came over to her and just leaned against her leg. Who could resist? She has already gained weight and looks good.

She looked so bad that some would have had her put down. Tina is available for adoption, no charge. Call Dee at 602-324-7241 or E-mail [email protected]

aacorp

i have to be the voice for the animals !!!
Dee picked this dog from the streets and brought it to her sister Barbara out on the highway about 3 weeks ago. Barb called me about the dog and came by the center for 2 large bags of Purina dog food and 100 cans so the dog can gain some wt. This dog is very sick with either tick fever or cancer. She needs to be rescued not adopted. All dogs that go up for adoption should be healthy #1, have their vacinnes at least 3 of them and be Spayed or Neutered. She will also need a health certificate with shot records to cross the border.Please do the right thing and get this dog the help she needs before trying to adopt her !!!. I know Barbara is on overload. She needs to put the dog on Doxicyclina (if the gums are white) for at least 2 weeks. And have her healthy before offering her for adoption. I am trying to help the animals. They have no voice !!
If you want to help the dogs that are at Barbars then please contact Barbara as that is where the dogs are. I will find her number and post it. Call me for Barbaras number. She is the one with the dogs and cares for them very well with no help from any one but me.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Nancy, I think that if you are going to be the voice of the animals you should examine the dogs first and then voice yourself before you start saying what is wrong with them, it seems that your attitude is not the best so far with the situation on hand, Roberto has done this before, offer dogs for adoption, with out a problem, why is there so much fuzz from your end this time around???? :hairout:

AZ ROB

Roberto I think when I am in Penasco I will drop off a few sticks with Nancy so it will be easier for her to beat you with.
I will be honest and say that Michelle and I did get one of Robertos puppies last year. Great little purebread named DIVA.
I have been to Nancy's and donated food and was amazed that even in Mexico you can have that many animals outside the house.
Isn't there a show on TV called Hoarders there is a point where it just becomes un-sanitary Not to bag on anyone but it seems
that Nancy wants to save every animal she comes across. And our dog has it's own voice

aacorp

Your signature is perfect !
Last year the city contacted me because they were told to electrocute 72 dogs. They did not want to do that and so they asked me to take them in !! And yes I did. Thank goodness they have all been adopted into good homes. I work closely with the city but if you want to complain about me them - feel free.
I was trying to give Rocerto advice. I have been doing this for 10 years and have received good advice from the local and American Vets. Anemia is obvious when the gums are pale !!!! I share this knowledge with Barbara and we BOTH treat our animals. It costs less than a dollar to cure the Mange with Ivermectin injections and they sell tham at Ace hardware. Vacinnes can be purchased at Dr. Foster and Smith for less then $3 - for the dogs. Barbara can get prescriptions for free and anti-bioticxs are less than $5.00. Spay/neuter is done by the city for 200 pesos and free clinics are held several times a year. These problems are inexpensive and can be dealt with. Barbara and I both treat our animals. I get more than 100 emails daily from folks wanting to know what is going on in town and is it safe etc. I use to refer all real-estate transactions to Dee as I do not sell real estate. I am sure Roberto is good as Dee. She is a hard worker - I know from experience. This is a busy week-end so I hope the town does well - many people coming down.
I am finished with this.
I remember last year when you were accused of a terrible act and I stuck up for you - your welcome.

Roberto

Just for the record. I do not personally rescue dogs or keep them for adoption. I am not part of with any organization that does so. I posted on this forum only to help find homes for some dogs, because as I said there are a lot of nice folk on this forum ( well except for ah... nevermind). I really don't need any advice on how to care for animals, but thanks anyway. I do keep one adopted street dog, Scooter, who was the Mama to Rob's Diva Dog.