Refractory Concrete supplier in Sonora

jerry

I need to buy a pallet of refractory concrete in Sonora and firebricks...any help will get you a pizza when my oven is finished...no anchovies allowed

Wow, Jerry. I had to look up refractory concrete and I am a contractor. I did find a few sites that give recipes on how to make it yourself. Good luck.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Hey Jerry...If you're looking for bricks, don't look in St Louis...They used them all agaianst Oregon.

playaperro

El Pirata
Hey Jerry...If you're looking for bricks, don't look in St Louis...They used them all agaianst Oregon.
I missed that game G/v. was watching joey logano run everyone off the road in the nascar race, I was impressed with his driving style, makes for good racing...

jerry

Man, they shot like Harvard! We used Rutland cement when making those BS fire pits people enjoy. Damn things kill brain cells while getting CO provisioning on winter nights in my opinion.

GV Jack

Snorin God
I missed that game G/v. was watching joey logano run everyone off the road in the nascar race, I was impressed with his driving style, makes for good racing...
I really liked Smoke walking over to Joey, with all his guys and throwing one punch knowing his guys would get him out of there before he could retaliate. Kabookie Theater, but entertaining.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life

I agree with Dog, it was hilarious when the race reporter asked Tony how he felt, Tony went off ~~~Happy Style~~~! If Denny Hamlin got fined for what he said, what's the price going to be for what Tony said?! Lol Later last night on Sportscenter Tony said Nascar should be like hockey where they allow fighting... I agree. RATINGS ↑↑↑↑

Jerry: If your masons just use the bend of the drum for the vault and remove the drum after it all sets up you may end up with a pretty cool oven.

jerry

image.jpg Going old school and planning on making A Crow Pizza(with anchovies) for my fellow haters that doubted BoomerfestdaysBoomerfestdays