Refrigerator repair

mondone

Whitecaps
I had a name from several years ago and tried to dig it up for you but damn if I can find it now. Maybe call an appliance dealer in town such as Muebles Coloniales. They might have a guy they use for warranty service. I bought a nice GE fridge from them a few years ago.

Roberto

I would try Muebles. They surely have a repair guy.

If it runs but does not cool you can try Emmanuel who is an AC refrigeration guy I have used. 638 110 2530,

No luck with muebles as far as repair. Looks like a new frig is plan b . AC repair seems to be common not so much refrigerators.

MIRAMAR

"

From El Gallo Washers and Dryers "Rent, sale and repair of appliances with the best service, affordable prices and good customer service"

mondone

Whitecaps
"

From El Gallo Washers and Dryers "Rent, sale and repair of appliances with the best service, affordable prices and good customer service"
This place is next door to mi amigo, Federico, who I buy mariscos from. They have unboxed appliances curbside that usually look all dusty and dirty. Don't know much about them, never went in there to check it out since it looked kind of crappy. But who knows, maybe has a lot of experience in repairs with their " for sale/rent" merchandise that sit outside in the elements, lol

MIRAMAR

You're right, you don't know. I have a place to fix my sewing machine, and the first impression is not great, but they do a fantastic job with repairs.

mondone

Whitecaps
Talked to Federico yesterday about his neighbor El Gallo appliance. Didn't exactly get a rave recommendation from him, but he said they will come out on a service call to check out a needed repair. May be worth a shot but you are on your own. Can't say one way or the other if they are reliable.

Roberto

Ask at the restaurants who they use for repairs. Clearly they must have someone as refrigeration is critical for them. Well at least some of them !!

To follow up on my frig issue, never did locate a repair person, tho Rhonda (if you use water on encanto you know Rhonda) says she has a person.
Turns out all I had to do was use a few choice words, beat on the compressor a little, and of course clean everything well, and the dang thing came back to life and was good to go until I shut it down again to catch the last bus off the beach sunday afternoon. Hopefully it will fire up again, when we get back the next time. Thanks for y'alls help.