Restaurant List/Map

DeniseAck

Hi all-- This map has been floating around for a while and I've added some more restaurants to it. How many have I missed? I also want to add links to their websites if possible. Work in progress.

Also, I only know a couple of the restaurants inside the condos on Sandy Beach. Can anyone help with that? (None listed on the map yet)

resto list 1 (Small).jpg
resto list  2 (Small).jpg

Very useful map. Thanks for posting it. Can someone please add La Cita and Cocina de Ramon to the map? I have read good reviews about them, but have never been able to locate either one.

DeniseAck

The link didn't show up very clearly above. I made it big, blue, and underlined.
Pinto--Anything I should say about Pinto Point?
Miramar--Done
barbarella--do you know locations of La Cita and Cocina de Ramon? Anyone?

Also need locations of Fondita Cenaduria, El Pescadito, Balboas, Yummi Salad's new spot, Lucky's (in relation to BooBar), Maria's cafe (in relation to La Curva), Sushi Sun, Barrilito, Lolitas, Teriyaki Sun. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Denise. Thanks for all the work you are doing on the map and thanks to everyone for adding their input for restaurant locations. The map is looking good.

El Pescadito is on Benito Juarez near the intersection with Constitucion.

I swiped this description of the location of Cocina de Ramon from Trip Advisor's site: "The cross streets are Simon Morua and Gonzalez Bocanegra. The restaurant is off the beaten path. If you are familiar where the Ace Hardware is then head East on Simon Morua to the Flower Shop and head one block south on Gonzalez Bocanegra (which is not marked)."

I'll see if I can track down info about the location of La Cita. Seems like I saw a thread about it on here.

Barb

The thread on here says La Cita is on Cuauhtemoc, just off of Sonora. I know where Sonora is, but not Cuahutemoc. Also, found this address for it on Trip Advisor: Av. Cuauhtemoc No 48 entre Sonora y | Melchor Ocampo, Colonia Centro, Puerto Penasco, Mexico.

I think you have done a great job with this map. Needed for a long time. This will help tremendously in locating some of the more obscure locations. I did notice some discrepancies in location of Sonoran Spa and Sonoran Sea. They are next to each other. Also Puerta Privada and Sonoran Sky have iffy id.
A very good restaurant is Sonoran Grill at Sonoran Spa. It is owned and run by Max of Max's and Bryan's. Food is wonderful. They have the prime rib special on Friday for $10. Get there early. Goes fast. A very small space but so friendly and good.

mermaid

Hi Denise,
Here are a couple more to add to your list.
Xochitl's (Cholla Cafe) AKA Sally's Place, in Cholla Bay. Serves a great breakfast and some good lunch options. Summer hours are Friday- Sunday from 6:00 am -2:00pm.
Also one of the best Chinese food restaurants in town is Nuevo Canzu. Located behind San Jose Clinic off Benito Juarez. Excellent food at a great price and you will always end up with extra to take home.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
There are lots of good and inexpensive, places to eat in Penasco, all of the Cenadurias around La Ley are good for antojitos, all of them started out as people opening up there homes in the evening and selling food to the people that knew about them, you would acutally eat in there dining rooms, but they have all outgrown that..Also places that sell pig innards, cow heads and carnitss are all excellent and clean, there are too many to list, but they are the kind of places, that Anthony Bourdain or Andrew Zimmern might visit..