Ric

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Hi Ric
Hey I have a question about the baitwell I am building. It will be as Dons but I was wondering about capacity. Don mentioned you would like more capacity. In the Sea Ray if I set the tank down in the center of floor strorage well the top of the tank is just right to sit on. I could easily set the drains at 45 gal or anywhere for that matter and not have to cut the tank. What do you think ?
Setting it this way also stops any movement .

Don't worry Be Happy
Bill

RIC

Bill Hale said:
Hi Ric
Hey I have a question about the baitwell I am building. It will be as Dons but I was wondering about capacity. Don mentioned you would like more capacity. In the Sea Ray if I set the tank down in the center of floor strorage well the top of the tank is just right to sit on. I could easily set the drains at 45 gal or anywhere for that matter and not have to cut the tank. What do you think ?
Setting it this way also stops any movement .

Don't worry Be Happy
Bill
Hey Bill, 45 gallons should be plenty of capacity. the round baitwell in the center of my boat holds about 25 gallons and the bait bag off my transom holds 18 gallons so you would have as much if not a little more capacity in your baitwell as both of mine. it sounds like you are going to have a very effective baitwell when you are finished.

ric

www.RICSROCKYPOINTFISHING.COM