Riviera Maya the best place to invest today in Mexico

P

Piernet

Hi everyone !

Just wanted to let you know that CT&TM is now developping a very successful website offering a wide selection of properties, lands, and vacation rentals on the Riviera Maya. This is brand-new, so I suppose that you would like to have a look at this...

http://www.investinrivieramaya.com

CT&TM would also be pleased to participate actively on this forum to update you all on the real estate market trends in Mexico. As you know, there are some great opportunities there right now. The new airport project in Riviera Maya brings boom to the mexican carribean real estate market.

... see our posts on the subject next week !

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Piernet,
Where is Riviera Maya? Do you have properties, resorts or land in or near Puerto Penasco?
Chari

jerry

Molotov cocktails ripped apart a strip club in Cancun killing six dancers near your place a while back.Were any of your corporate officers among the dead?

This statementfrom your site seems to lack truthyness "The Mexican law guarantees the legal reliability and the full transparency of real estate acquisitions for foreigners and their heirs.

In order to be exempted from capital tax gains, the taxpayer simply has to prove that he resided on the property for six months each year, during the two years period prior to the sell of the property.

JimMcG

Molotov cocktails ripped apart a strip club in Cancun killing six dancers near your place a while back.Were any of your corporate officers among the dead?

This statementfrom your site seems to lack truthyness "The Mexican law guarantees the legal reliability and the full transparency of real estate acquisitions for foreigners and their heirs.

In order to be exempted from capital tax gains, the taxpayer simply has to prove that he resided on the property for six months each year, during the two years period prior to the sell of the property.

http://internationalpropertyjournal.com/blog/2010/02/25/112-mexico-cracking-down-on-capital-gains-tax.html

P

Piernet

Molotov cocktails in Mexico are pointed to Narco's or band's War... So don't stay close to groups of Mexican guys who make a lot of noise and wants to looklike very powerfull... Run out then... That's where the danger is !
Otherwise, life is very peacefull down here in Riviera Maya which is by the way the Mexican Bahamas including Quintaroo and Yucatan states in the Mexican Gulf
Best Regards to all of you.

Pierre Taieb | CT&TM Realty Consulting
Calle 6 Norte por 25 y 30 Av. suite # 3
Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo 77710 MEXICO
Mobile + 52 1 984 138 14 89 | Phone + 52 984 147 0403
Fax + 52 984 873 2473 | [email protected]

AZ ROB

Pierre with no disrespect to you or your facilities if I am going to fly somewhere to go diving or Fishing I think I would rather spend less money and drop into Belize for a week long trip. I love Rocky Point for the same reasons I love Belize (ok the visibility isn't as good) but for the simple reason it is 3 hours from my front door to my front door in Mexico (this is by car) I think alot of others on this forum would feel the same way.

jerry

Ok I feel sort of bad at firing that mean shot at Pierre...sorry good luck to you.
Rob I don't know man I liked the area South of Tulum better.Superior Airport/rental car deals,not stuck on a Caye or worried about being ripped off on the mainland(Two Americans were nearly killed at a crock preserve last month for being witches),the food is way better in Mexico(you can just eat so much fried food),the ruins are better too and the Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve can't be underestimated.
http://cesiak.org/
Pierre with no disrespect to you or your facilities if I am going to fly somewhere to go diving or Fishing I think I would rather spend less money and drop into Belize for a week long trip. I love Rocky Point for the same reasons I love Belize (ok the visibility isn't as good) but for the simple reason it is 3 hours from my front door to my front door in Mexico (this is by car) I think alot of others on this forum would feel the same way.

AZ ROB

Jerry we spent an awesome week in Belize last july. I don't know what Caye you stayed on (we were on San Pedro) not one bit of fried food. We ate tons of lobster 2 1lb lobsters with all fixins were $19.00 us. actually all the food was top notch with the exception of 1 meal. We walked everywhere ate and drank like it was our last meal total food cost for 2 of us was $400. we did go to the mainland 1 time to do the cave tubing and Mayan tour that was a truly awesome time. Next March I am going to do the trip again but we will be taking a boat out of mexico and heading south to San Pedro and that should be a awesome trip as well.

AZ ROB

Someone told me about a spot they will take me where lobsters are coming back avg about 1-2 lbs... They want to keep it a secret to curb over fishing again the spot is for looks only no fishing. Hate to say it but a nice kelp forest would be great as well....

Last edited: