Rocky Point Animals need help !

Roberto

Twin Dolphins Real Estate office in Puerto Penasco, right next door to the Cruz Roja at Blvd. Fremont #142 is now another drop off point for much needed food and supplies for the animals in the Rocky Point Area.
Dog food, flea and tick spray and collars, wormer, all kinds of materials for fencing and shelters, beds, etc. Help to build shelters, daily feeding and care is badly needed, NOW. Money is always needed for Vet. expenses for these animals. It is really not a big deal for those of us that go back and forth to the states to stop and pick up some of these things that are so important to the health and survival of these animals. So let's all stop and pick up food or any supplies and just drop it off at the Twin Dolphins Real Estate Office. If we all PITCH IN we will make a difference.
AT THS TIME WE HAVE 38 DOGS WE ARE CARING FOR.
Call with questions or better yet if you have anything to donate.

Dee Brooks 602-324-7241
Mex. Cell 044-638-385-0113
Mex. Cell from the US: 011-521-638-383-40114
E-Mail - Twindolphinsrlty @ AOL.COM

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT

Visit Lola at our office and see how good she looks today.

100_2216 - Copy.jpg100_2213.jpg

Roberto

I would guess so if there were any materials to make shelters from !! If you have someone, let me know and I will pass it along. I am not personally on the front lines of this effort.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I have a carpenter but he lives here i Phoenix. What size do the shelters need to be? He would make them here and bring them down with us if they are small enough. Are you talking about doggy bunkhouses for multiples or single doghouses? He could make one or two while we are down there maybe....