Rocky Point On Wheels

I want to put Rocky Point in Motion but I need your help...

There are many people in Rocky Point that are in need of assistance with their mobility... I have access to wheelchairs, crutches, canes, walking casts and other supplies that could make life a lot easier for them to get around...

The problem is the items fore mentioned are in Phoenix\ Sun Lakes area and I am in Rocky Point... So once again I am asking for help in bringing these items to Rocky Point...

At this moment I have two wheelchairs for medium sized special needs or disabled children...

and up to 10 boxes of sewing and crafting supplies that are to be donated to "DIF", which are then used to teach skills to single parent families to help them with a chance to better themselves and get ahead in life...

So if you are in the Sun Lakes area and are planning a visit to Rocky Point, you would be a great big help if you could bring down part or all of the items mentioned...

Please call Art Sloane in Sun Lakes at 480-688-0066 for more info on picking up these materials...

or you can contact Barb or Me at 602-324-9529 (rings in Rocky Point) or our local Rocky Point Number is 383-4963

WARNING! Helping others CAN and SHOULD become an ADDICTION...

Last edited:
Seadweller or Barb
I have contacted Mr Sloane and will be be picking up the chairs and walker. You also mentioned 10 boxes of sewing stuff to be picked up but did not give any location for the pickup. We will be comming back in about 10 days. Let me know.
[email protected]

Seadweller or Barb
I have contacted Mr Sloane and will be be picking up the chairs and walker. You also mentioned 10 boxes of sewing stuff to be picked up but did not give any location for the pickup. We will be comming back in about 10 days. Let me know.
[email protected]
WoW... Thank you Bill... I have sent you an email about the sewing and crafting supplies... (they are at the same location as the wheelchairs)

We really appreciate your help Bill....

Great When I spoke to Mr. Sloan he did not seem to know anything about them.

I will be picking up on Sat. Will keep in touch before I come back down. Any thing else just let me know. I will be bringing down a Suzuki Samuari on a flat trailer so will have some room. Do you think I will have any problems at the border as to import ?

Bill I don't think you will be bothered at the boarder... we have had many wheelchairs brought down and no one has ever mentioned any problems... if there are fees we will cover them...

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Bill, what ever you do DO NOT tell the custom agent that the samurai is going to stay in RP, if they ask just tell them is coming back at the end of your stay in Mexico!!

Well that is realy the truth. Just that we will be going back and forth all winter is information they don't need. Thanks