Roger Clyne Tonight

Jim

I don't remember seeing anything here about the Roger Clyne concert tonight. I got a call from a friend saying that he had an extra ticket. He said it is at JJs in La Cholla. With all you hard core fans I am surprised that I didn't see anything. Hopefully my friend is not mistaken. Anyway, I have a cold one in front of me right now and I'll let you know how it goes.

Kenny

Hi Jim, only one person has mentioned it and that is unusual..

I'll be in RP this coming weekend for the RCTP concert at JJ's, and hopefully staying at the Reef RV park.

My friends and I have an inflatable kayak.

Any tips for fishing from the kayak or shore anywhere around sandy beach, the reef or cholla bay? (time of day, bait, location?) We really like the cochitos!

Thanks,

Jim

Jim

I had a great time. This was the first time that I had seen them. I have been to 10+ Jimmy Buffett concerts and this was kind of like one of those. Lots of fun and crazy people. I was told that he has opened for Jimmy a few times. Anyway the only complaint was the long waits to get a XX. I will definately be back. After the concert we went to Boobar for awhile and now I am sitting at a condo project feeling sorry for myself.