RV Parks in Mirador

gatorboy

Can anyone tell me what RV parks are still open in the Mirador? Is the San Rafael still open? The last info. was from December and I think that the consensus was that it was open. Any info on RV parks in RP would be appreciated.

San Rafael is still open....as well as Playa d'Oro. Elegante has been closed for awhile. On Sandy Beach, you have Playa Bonita and The reef. Playa Bonita also has a small park right off Calle 13 down by what used to be Plazas Glorias, but it's not on the beach.

The Granada del Mar Hotel also has a little "rv park"--right on the beach. I don't know what the facilities are like for the rv part of it, but the hotel rooms didn't look all that bad and people staying there have told me that it isn't a bad place to stay. We eat and drink there because we stay at PDO, but other than that, don't know much about it.

beachgirl said:
The Granada del Mar Hotel also has a little "rv park"--right on the beach. I don't know what the facilities are like for the rv part of it, but the hotel rooms didn't look all that bad and people staying there have told me that it isn't a bad place to stay. We eat and drink there because we stay at PDO, but other than that, don't know much about it.
That "park" (which had only a few spaces) has been closed since last year, as has San Juan park (which was in front of San Rafael).

gatorboy

Thanks for all the info. We did go to RP this past week-end. Stayed at Playa Bonita. Nice place. Checked out the Mirador on Friday afternoon. The place looked like a ghost town. Pretty freaky, especially after the way it was before all the parks were torn down in the name of "Progress".