Saguaro Lake

Kenny

Apace Trail 011.jpgApace Trail 008.jpgApace Trail 003.jpgApace Trail 004.jpg....I saw one on the wing when I went down the old Apache trail Saturday on the way to the track. You can see why they would be up that way. As most of you know Saguaro is the last of four reservoirs on the lower Salt river system.

Kenny

Whoops!.. Well I might as well add something instead of just leaving it blank. I went up the Apache trail the first time in the same Pontiac station wagon that we went to Cholla bay in back in 56,57 as a kid, and I can honestly say one of those places still looks for the most part the same.

Last edited:

cheatka

Thanks for all the pics, looks like the levels are up there on the lake and the bald eagle pics are beautiful:)

AZ Game & Fish used to provide lake level reports, which were updated weekly. Couldn't find anything for the whole state on their site now, just a few individual reports.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
nice pics Lagrimas!!! at least I can see the eagle in yours, Kenny's are so far away that the eagle is invisible!!

Kenny

nice pics Lagrimas!!! at least I can see the eagle in yours, Kenny's are so far away that the eagle is invisible!!
Well I hope you didn't spend to much time looking for one in those pictures Ink, because there's not one! I never said that I took a picture of a Bald Eagle, only that I saw one. I posted those pictures because I just happened to be up above there Saturday and saw one too.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Kenny, between ~~~HAPPY~~~ using you as bait and me using you as a baitee, you are in the fish market by now being sold by the pound, your are nice pics too I was joking about "your" eagle, however the levels are up what up with that? where did it rain? I've noticed the sand area is quite smaller than the last time I was there a couple of years ago, and everytime I been there I always noticed a lot of wild life around!!