Sam's Club

Ummm, excuse me Mark, but it's "Cap'n Crunch".....not Captain LOL!! Just teasing you because I have a box of it in my pantry.....Bruce eats it!!

GV Jack

Snorin God
I'm sure Cap'n Crunch has crack in it because it is ADDICTIVE!
Okay you guys, I am a product of a deprived and depraved youth, and can honestly say I have never had Captain or Cap'n Crunch.

But after all the ballyhoo and particularly Mark's assertion that it is addictive, and as an aside, I never doubt Marks's assertions,
I went to the local Walmart. Now, because Green Valley is a backwards 50's place I had to fight through the folks in the TV section
'cause that's where we all go to watch Fox News. (Sorry, Jerry, I just couldn't help it)

Well, I purchased a box of that stuff and quite frankly if that's addictive, I don't need to join the Betty Ford Clinic. I'll stick with my
Honey Nut Cherrios, thank you. Sorry Mark, but I'll be down the end of August and if you want I can bag it and bring it to you. It
shouldn't be too stale by then.

From now on when Kay asks what are you eating, I'll be sayin, "Nuttin Honey"

Okay you guys, I am a product of a deprived and depraved youth, and can honestly say I have never had Captain or Cap'n Crunch.

But after all the ballyhoo and particularly Mark's assertion that it is addictive, and as an aside, I never doubt Marks's assertions,
I went to the local Walmart. Now, because Green Valley is a backwards 50's place I had to fight through the folks in the TV section
'cause that's where we all go to watch Fox News. (Sorry, Jerry, I just couldn't help it)

Well, I purchased a box of that stuff and quite frankly if that's addictive, I don't need to join the Betty Ford Clinic. I'll stick with my
Honey Nut Cherrios, thank you. Sorry Mark, but I'll be down the end of August and if you want I can bag it and bring it to you. It

Yep...back in YOUR day, you only had Cheerios, Rice Crispies and Frosted Flakes to choose from .....:rofl:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Yep...back in YOUR day, you only had Cheerios, Rice Crispies and Frosted Flakes to choose from .....:rofl:
No Frosted Flakesin those days, only Corn Flakes and Wheaties...and where do you get the Boston Cream filled donuts....Reggies????

Dunkin', the supermarkets, Circle K, QT, etc....don't know about RP.....you might try Super Ley.....I've never hit reggie's early enough to see...

I was fired up when I saw they had Captain Crunch...
I'm sure Cap'n Crunch has crack in it because it is ADDICTIVE!

Jack... I'll be happy to take it off your hands, but I only said that I was "Fired Up" to sea they stocked it... MIRAMAR said it must have crack in it because it is ADICTIVE... and now that puzzles me, because I've met Heidi and she doesn't look like and I would swear she's not a crack addict... but she could be a Capt' n Crunch Junkie...

I get the chocolate covered, creme filled donuts at Reggie's all the time as a "breakfast dessert" to go along with my machaca (or chorizo) and egg burrito..... I think they both are the best around!! Actually, all their burritos and donuts are way yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sam's can keep their stuff............chickens, cereal, donuts or whatever.........