sandy beach

am thinking of heading to rp am just wondering how the crowds etc are on sandy beach? Was told there is lots of fights going on and a possible stabbing....anyone heard this?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We have not heard anything here in Peñasco, but that was funny playa....I would wait to come after Semana Santa is over it is very busy here right now.

Jim

The lobby of the Sonoran Sea is full right now with people checking in. All 4 Sonoran Resorts are completely full. No fights going on the beaches here. Lots of families and kids running around though. I'm going home on the back roads today.

El Gato

We were just on the beach and it was beautiful - more people then we've seen. Almost all families with little kids. Our parking lot looks like a used car lot there are so many cars - and tons of big "toys". Just across the street in the sand area apparently an accident with a dune buggy or ATV - police and ambulance pulled up about ten minutes ago. Road to Choya Bay really busy and looks like the Reef area pretty full.

Kids having sack races on the grass and a lot of people in the pools. Family holiday time has started.

dmcauley

Wait 'til Saturday morning. Yeah Jim, back road time this weekend but lots amd lots of people having fun.I'm leaving Mesa real early tommorrow to join the wife down there.

Going down tomorrow about noon I hope no later as the trafic should be bad. Sat and Sun look good for fishing, I Hope, and then back here on Mon early. Out by 8 I hope.
Hope to see some of you.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Simple answer. Spring break = gringos. Semana Santa = Mexicans (family upon family upon family).