Sandy Beach

mis2810

Your picture looks like heaven on earth to me! Three weeks from today I'll be take a similar picture!

Mind if I borrow it for my screen saver?

El Gato

The other day sitting on the terrace drinking our Corona we felt like a commercial :)

Life is wonderful on the beach.

El Gato

Are there any people at Esmeralda? Have they finished construction?
Some people there - construction not finished however liens lifted and they are actively looking for funding to complete everything. So fingers crossed. It is a beautiful building and units are great.

mis2810

Some people there - construction not finished however liens lifted and they are actively looking for funding to complete everything. So fingers crossed. It is a beautiful building and units are great.
I always thought it looked beautiful from the outside. I've only seen pictures of the inside, but I expected it to be more "modern" style, rather than the brick, etc.

There is some brick in two of the bedrooms and in the kitchen...I know I am going to pronounce this incorrectly, the cupola?

Everything else is really modern and the glass work is simply stunning combined with the view.

mis2810

There is some brick in two of the bedrooms and in the kitchen...I know I am going to pronounce this incorrectly, the cupola?

Everything else is really modern and the glass work is simply stunning combined with the view.
I love the glass on the patio. I just imagined the inside to be different - not as rustic, I guess.