Saturday and Sunday in RP

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Ok so I dont always like to get up early, but I was told that there was a big group expected at Las Palomas phase 1 and phase 2 on Saturday and sunday. So I went with my camera in hand and I was amazed by what I saw.

740 participants for the Triathlon held every year at Las Palomas. Over 350 participants for a beach volley ball tourney. Add spouses and kids and you are talking over 2500 people down for this weekends events. It was outstanding. I did interviews with many eople and they all came to the same conclusion....that people are crazy to buy into the media hype. The numbers prove it. The triathlon was up 30% from last year and the Volley ball tourney was 68 teams up from 48 teams this time last year. It was a huge amoutn of fun and everyone seemed to be having a stellar time. I have pics on my face book page if you want to see some. Videos will be available on my Youtube channel early this week after some last minute editing. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/album.php?aid=21774&id=1823357129&ref=mf
On edit I have to add that nothing bad happened to me this weekend, oh and now we are heading to our friends beach house for afternoon activities and to watch the sunset over the beautiful Sea of Cortes'

Last edited: