School supplies

trade

My wife & I have a lot of note books we have purchased for Mark & Barb and could use some help getting them down, we have more stuff than our truck can hold! You can pm me or Mark if you can help. Thank you, Harold & Kathy

trade

Yes its a big truck but we always seem to fill it every 2 weeks! We brought a load down last Friday and plan on having enough down by the 20th for all Mark & Barbs schools, they are going to be very tired that week because they also help us with food distribution!

Awesome... we have been filling backpacks with school supplies for the children of our friends and neighbors so they will be ready to go when school starts this coming week... and half of our living room is still stacked full of spiral notebooks and other school supplies... I did the math and the loads Harold brought down two weeks ago and this weekend came out to be at about 1200 spiral notebooks... we have also bought books for the english classes that are being taught at La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC Community Center... these classes have opened the door to jobs at the Bodega for 4 of the students that have participated in the classes because they were able to speak english...

Barb and I will be busy next week running supplies to the schools in our Adopt-A-Classroom program... this will be the 9th year in which we have been supplying the basics such as spiral notebooks, pencils, crayons, rulers, glue and crafting materials and various other items for the children and we hope we can continue to do so for many more years to come...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, to all who have donated or participated in one of our fund raising events... we couldn't do this without your support... Together we are making a difference in the lives of some of the less fortunate children of Rocky Point...

Last edited:
Another Truckload...

A Great Big Thank You, to Jean Shuster (AZBeachBoys Mom) and Dr. Gene Webber PHD. of Tucson for their continued support and their very generous donation of 34 cases of Spiral Notebooks, 1500 pencils, 300 packs of Crayons, Rulers, Glue, Folders and Felt Tipped Markers.

This will be a big help to the beginning of a successful school year for some of the less fortunate children of Puerto Penasco....