Secretary of Health in Sonora update

RP Life

Well Known Member
In the latest report from the Secretary of Health in Sonora Enrique Clausen, as of the evening of April 21st, there were 165 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Sonora, and a total of 17 deaths. There has been an ongoing increase of cases particularly in San Luis Rio Colorado (79), with additional cases in Hermosillo (27), Huatabampo (15), Cajeme (12), Caborca (7), Nogales (6), Magdalena, Navojoa, and Sáric with 4 each, Guaymas and Opodepe with 2 each, and Agua Prieta, Etchojoa and Sonoyta with 1. The first confirmed case in Sonoyta (municipality Plutarco Elías Calles) just to the north of Puerto Peñasco was announced on the morning of April 21st

www.rockypoint360.com/mexico-announces-phase-3-of-covid-19-in-country/

Idyllwild

Well Known Member
It’s currently scheduled to be, but read the fine print. Opening doesn’t mean ending the travel ban from outside the city. It just means lower restrictions inside the city.

Bodega Aurera is now excluding people 60+ entirely. Police are stopping motorists on Benito Juárez to enforce face masks. One person per car.

RP Life

Well Known Member
On April 22nd, the first case of Covid-19 in Puerto Peñasco was confirmed by the State Secretary of Health as well as posted on the Federal Secretary of Health covid page. In a late night message, Municipal Health Coordinator Dr. Oscar Castro further detailed the individual in question (a man between 60-63) is not hospitalized, and has been in isolation with family since taking the test 11 days ag...o and is being monitored. IMPORTANT - Use of masks / mouth coverings is now REQUIRED in Puerto Peñasco when in public for essential needs (groceries, pharmacy, etc.). Puerto Peñasco mayor Kiko Munro will be on La Reyna Del Mar Radio this morning at 8:30 for additional remarks on safety and prevention measures across town (in Spanish). #QuedateEnCasa #StayHome #AloneTogether

www.facebook.com/groups/PuertoPenasco/?fref=nf
rp360.jpg

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member
Wow, I agree with you, except for the Chinese part. FYI, CV-19 or CV is quicker to type.
Maybe, but China created the virus. China unleashed the virus. China lied about the virus. China continues to lie about the virus. China owns the Chinese virus. Lest we never forget who foisted this deadly pandemic upon the world.

Reactions: ron

Roberto

Well Known Member
I believe you are one of those hired trolls to spread lies about something. Who is paying you. You consistently fly in the face of reality.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Maybe, but China created the virus. China unleashed the virus. China lied about the virus. China continues to lie about the virus. China owns the Chinese virus. Lest we never forget who foisted this deadly pandemic upon the world.
Maybe the US had a hand in this by making China a strong nation, when the US leaders and corporate decision makes decided to off-shore
much of the US manufacturing there to make a buck (a lot of them). Consequence is China became a world power from all this wealth.

Without the $$ and knowledge they have from us and all the wealthy Chinese people who can travel everywhere,
the virus may have never happened if they were still a 2-3rd rate country.

Roberto

Well Known Member
On April 22nd, the first case of Covid-19 in Puerto Peñasco was confirmed by the State Secretary of Health as well as posted on the Federal Secretary of Health covid page. In a late night message, Municipal Health Coordinator Dr. Oscar Castro further detailed the individual in question (a man between 60-63) is not hospitalized, and has been in isolation with family since taking the test 11 days ag...o and is being monitored. IMPORTANT - Use of masks / mouth coverings is now REQUIRED in Puerto Peñasco when in public for essential needs (groceries, pharmacy, etc.). Puerto Peñasco mayor Kiko Munro will be on La Reyna Del Mar Radio this morning at 8:30 for additional remarks on safety and prevention measures across town (in Spanish). #QuedateEnCasa #StayHome #AloneTogether

www.facebook.com/groups/PuertoPenasco/?fref=nf
View attachment 16945
I really appreciate your efforts in posting real stuff with a reference where it came from. Those making up stuff and posting lies and distortion are only making the situation worse. Obviously they are not in Penasco and I really wish at this juncture that they would be banned permanently. In the past several have been banned for 'goofing off' making stupid remarks and harassing people.

RP Life

Well Known Member
I really appreciate your efforts in posting real stuff with a reference where it came from. Those making up stuff and posting lies and distortion are only making the situation worse. Obviously they are not in Penasco and I really wish at this juncture that they would be banned permanently. In the past several have been banned for 'goofing off' making stupid remarks and harassing people.
I agree. Misinformation and all the arguing only causes more confusion and no one wins.

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
Maybe the US had a hand in this by making China a strong nation, when the US leaders and corporate decision makes decided to off-shore
much of the US manufacturing there to make a buck (a lot of them). Consequence is China became a world power from all this wealth.

Without the $$ and knowledge they have from us and all the wealthy Chinese people who can travel everywhere,
And all that happened long before this administration took over .

Queen of Kings

Well Known Member

So this Chinese virus disaster was caused by China but the United States is responsible because we do business with them? Hahaha, ok. Slick Willy Clinton is the president who opened the WTO to them in 2000. I guess you blame him and the democRATS?

brokenwave

Well Known Member
So this Chinese virus disaster was caused by China but the United States is responsible because we do business with them? Hahaha, ok. Slick Willy Clinton is the president who opened the WTO to them in 2000. I guess you blame him and the democRATS?
WOW!
I thought you were educated, Humm? Time for a history lesson on Out Sourcing the US to China.

Nixon went to China in 1972, Opened the door to your buddies and people from the US travel there, yes made possible by Nixon
Reagan's tax cuts really opened the door to your buddies allowing them to acquire our Tech as a condition of making it for us.
Bush Sr. continued this,
Clinton also continued this.
Bush II really turned up the heat on this and made the term OUTSOURCING a Corporate Mantra.
Obama didn't do anything to slow it or stop it.
Trumpy the Clown talked big about bringing jobs home, pretty much, The Status Quo, He did Nada, Nada, Nada.

So you have 5 Republican Prez's and 2 Dem Prez's who are responsible for making China a wealthy country.
I blame all the above and all the corporate CEO's that drove the outsourcing.

Rise in Chinese wealth (from OUTSOURCING) allows them to travel, But didn't the Prez shut them down, approx. 90% of it
but most of the US cases came from Europe, But didn't Italy stop all air travel from China?

Mostly, but many smart Chinese changed their destinations from Italy to France, Austria and took the train into Italy.
and it spread throughout Euro Zone from there. They love their vacations don't they.
Then many Euro zone CV-19 carriers came to the US and spread it here and from us visiting Europe,

Conclusion: They couldn't afford to travel if the US and others didn't make them the manufacturing giant
they are from OUTSOURCING.
This allowed the Chinese middle class to explode while the US middle class withered.
So 99% of Chinese visitors would never have come if they were still a 2-3rd tier country, so the CV-19 would have stayed in China .
So now we're paying the cost of doing business with China.

So if you're as Anti Chinese as your posts display, think about this.

When you're having dinner tonight, maybe a big juicy Pork chop, with rice or noodles, enjoying a nice glass of wine
and maybe enjoying a nice refreshing cup of Tea later,
Just remember all of these foods originated in CHINA.

That blood pressure med you will take tonight came from China too. Think about that.