Semana Santa 2017

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
It was a truck, in my hood, it happened at 330 am but it still doesn't compare to the murder suicide in Tucson last night in a public place at dinner time. Keep it between the buoys, keep it real.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
If they took the pic at 330 you wouldn't see anything and it was 2 blocks from my house on Samual Ocaña and the train tracks in the hood, I thought I saw the truck but I guess I saw a different pic and no one in the cop cars were even injured and the bad guys did not get away

jerry

If they took the pic at 330 you wouldn't see anything and it was 2 blocks from my house on Samual Ocaña and the train tracks in the hood, I thought I saw the truck but I guess I saw a different pic and no one in the cop cars were even injured and the bad guys did not get away
Good info ,thanks Russ! If Godzilla ever attacks Sandy Beach I am sure your report of bigger radioactive reptile attacks in Tucson will be helpful...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
The original post was about Semana Santa and you have to throw in the gun battle between cops and robbers.....all the while crap is hitting the fan in other places that you choose not to talk about. Selective destruction is how I feel you operate. "Don't mind what bad things are going on over here let me just splain to you how bad Peñasco is...." yes I spelled splain properly for this post.

MIRAMAR

Shooting in Tucson about a mile from our house: 2 dead 1 shot. 1 mile the other way Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is shot along with 6 dead 5 years ago. There are crazy people everywhere.

jerry

Shooting in Tucson about a mile from our house: 2 dead 1 shot. 1 mile the other way Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is shot along with 6 dead 5 years ago. There are crazy people everywhere.
A political assassination by a mentally ill alt right type and a love lorn fireman shooting his wife in the foot ( and creating a shared blood pool with his Ex wife's boyfriend) are not quite the same as a reramping up drug war for the plaza (new players in town) ..I like the Firebirds pineapple vodka Martini's...my drugged up broker friend kidnaps me occasionally and we Uber over...the ribeye is good...not great but real good

JoseAz

here's the funny thing....
we were here the whole week.
it was a beautiful thing to see so many people enjoy the beach and town.
we had no trouble getting around. the malecon and calle 13 were packed but we actually sat on a side road and watched the traffic go by. everyone was having a great time, so fun to watch
Sandy beach, the Mirador and Unconscious were busy but nothing like the Armageddon the bloggers predicted
we went to a beautiful children's Mass at 10:00 and so enjoyed the house packed with families
At the "sign of peace", the whole place erupted as everyone went to greet everyone else.
very special

jerry

Both these instances the guys were isolated.The fireman was all about the honey.If he had friends he hung out with maybe the divorce wouldn't have been the end of the world .http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/health/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/health/men-need-to-meet-up-with-friends-for-a-brew-or-a-brawl-to-stay-healthy-u-k-study

A political assassination by a mentally ill alt right type and a love lorn fireman shooting his wife in the foot ( and creating a shared blood pool with his Ex wife's boyfriend) are not quite the same as a reramping up drug war for the plaza (new players in town) ..I like the Firebirds pineapple vodka Martini's...my drugged up broker friend kidnaps me occasionally and we Uber over...the ribeye is good...not great but real good
The coconut shrimp and chutney are awesome. Wife loves those martini"s

here's the funny thing....
we were here the whole week.
it was a beautiful thing to see so many people enjoy the beach and town.
we had no trouble getting around. the malecon and calle 13 were packed but we actually sat on a side road and watched the traffic go by. everyone was having a great time, so fun to watch
Sandy beach, the Mirador and Unconscious were busy but nothing like the Armageddon the bloggers predicted
we went to a beautiful children's Mass at 10:00 and so enjoyed the house packed with families
At the "sign of peace", the whole place erupted as everyone went to greet everyone else.
very special
We just got home. Great trip, The Mirador was perfect. Enough people to be interesting but didnt have to walk far for a nice roomy space for the family.
The water was awesome and the wind was perfect.
Even thought the water was still not happening, we didn't run out of water.
I am sure something was happening somewhere, but everywhere we were, went and witnessed was great.

I guess what I am saying is I agree with JoseAz. Lol.