Should RP ban plastic and foam?

That's a no brainer, I really think all the plastic bags in the ocean, in the fences, on the beach or every where else the wind blows them is a great way to promote Penasco.
They are pretty disgusting any where so charge a bag fee to help pay for the clean up or just get rid of them. IMHO.

You ought to see what it's like at the toll booth on the Coastal Highway near San Luis Sonora.

The white plastic bags blown from the dump a half mile west from the booth cover the landscape for several miles. The garbage and feces eating black flies are beyond belief there.

What a first impression for any traveler into Mexico!

JJ

jerry

Like riding around in a van full of gassy blue hairs...... by the way I love my business as it provides a great thing to do while in this special place.
Hector buys me a beer at Crossroads in Tucson every time I get your goat...thanks Russ!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
As you travel HWY 1 down Baja, you always know when you are approaching civilization because you suddenly start seeing plastic bags in every bush, tree and cactus.

You ought to see what it's like at the toll booth on the Coastal Highway near San Luis Sonora.

The white plastic bags blown from the dump a half mile west from the booth cover the landscape for several miles. The garbage and feces eating black flies are beyond belief there.

What a first impression for any traveler into Mexico!

JJ
I've seen so many bags coming down the road from San Luis to El Golfo on the few trips I've made from Oceanside to Penasco via the coast highway.
From Penasco to Desemboque, Puerto Lobos as well. Stuart is correct, when you see trash and bags everywhere you're getting close to a town.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
why is it taking the world decades to realize that HEMP, which you can makes over 5000 different product with it, is the solution to plastics, the world should sue DuPont for their ugly discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or whoever it was that discover plastic!!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
why is it taking the world decades to realize that HEMP, which you can makes over 5000 different product with it, is the solution to plastics, the world should sue DuPont for their ugly discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or whoever it was that discover plastic!!!!

InkaRoads

cronopiador

One-use plastic straws are also among the worst things - will be in landfills and the sea long after our grandchildren are gone. We try to remember to tell servers not to bring us straws whenever we eat out.