Site Maintenance

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I will be doing some maintenance to the server this forum is hosted on tonight and tomorrow. During this time, the forum will be unavailable.

Sorry about that.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
To prevent downtime, I moved the forum to a new server while I was doing the maintenance and moved it back this morning when the maintenance was over. I assume you just hit it at the right time during the move.

mis2810

Well Known Member
To prevent downtime, I moved the forum to a new server while I was doing the maintenance and moved it back this morning when the maintenance was over. I assume you just hit it at the right time during the move.
Thanks Tyler! For this and for all the other work you and Stuart do!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Tyler, you are the man.

If you have any extra servers or hard drives left over, please send them my way.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Yes, "start conversation" is the same as a private message. There seemed to be some confusion over that and posting a message on someone's profile, which is not private.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
I disabled the ability to post new profile posts, which should clear up some confusion. I'll find a way to delete the old ones on the page. I was never a fan of that as people thought those messages were private.