Smuggler's Cove

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Drum roll please! :D

For those of you who don't know already, Chari and Keith, (Ladyjeeper) and Eduardo and Alicia, (Inkaroads) have found a new home for Smuggler's Cove! It's been a long 14 months but now, Smuggler's Cove will rise again, at last, better than ever!!!!!

Viva el nuevo Smuggler's Cove! :mrgreen:

B

BeachMom

Congratulations!!!! Told ya something better would come along... ;)

A

azbeachboy

From what you told me you couldn't have done much better. I'm looking forward to the party on the deck. :D
It looks like Snidely Whiplash :twisted: :evil: loses again :lol:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Now Now Happy,
You know we would never barbecue an Angel. Not ever! No way, no how, no sirree! Not gonna happen! The word on the beach is puro mitote. We know who our friends are, do you?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
OMG Chuck! :D Snidely Whiplash! :lol: Too funny!!!!!!!! :lol: These kids on here aren't going to know who that is. I can just see the googles going in the computers now! :lol:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
or like Natasha will say "jew hodit rawng, dahlink, dad Whiplash bhil remin homeless" and we have the sun deck to enjoy yeeeeaaaahhh!!!!! :eek3:
El que rie ultimo rie mejor!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry I have not talk with a russian accent in so long I forgot how it sounds :roll:

Kenny

Thank goodness that parts over with. ladyjeeper was on the verge of a nervous breakdown last night waiting for her Russian speaking LOL :? friend to let her know that the trailer had been positioned without mishap or last minute problems.

What's that saying? Alls well that ends well?...........so far :D

Oh, after reading inks last post, are you sure you haven't made a big mistake about partners Chari? :eek3: :mrgreen:

Kenny

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Nope, not in the least! We trust each other, we like each other, we think alike, we enjoy each other's company! We are all crazy! Just perfect! :mrgreen:

Chari and Ink.....I hope things work out for you guys.....really....no sarcasm here! I'm glad you guys finally came up with the money to get a spot.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
rockyptjoe said:
........I'm glad you guys finally came up with the money to get a spot.
Let's see how can this be explain: IT WAS NOT THE MONEY YOU MORON, IT WAS THE PRINCIPAL OF STEALING SOMEONE ELSES SPACE, AFTER SEARCHING AND WAITING FOR ONE, AND DOING IT WITHOUT REMORSE!!!!

There now, this should clear the air and everybody should understand IT and like a chinese philosopher once said "go f@#$ yourself where the sun do not shine" now drum roll please!!! :eek3: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS:OH!!just in case you were wondering I still have my boat ;) :eek:

MORON: mentally retarded person with an intelligence quotient ranging from 50 to 70 (pheww!!! I am glad mine is 71!!!!); adult person mentally equal to a child between eight and twelve years old; a very foolish or stupid person. :eek3:

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Oh how fun, I love trailer park stories- it' so cute.

In my trailer park manual you are now supposed to show how strong your pimp hand is by backslapping the one you are in a dissagreement with. Howeve you must be wearing a wife beater t-shirt and you must have a pack of smokes in the other hand. According to my manual you also must be drinking by 10am and have at least 4 dirty kids running around while you argue.

Have it my fellow trailer friends, us up here in the "coups" love the trailer drama.

S

Submarine

But will you love it when I disable your A/C shutoff in such a way that it takes you months and several service calls to figure out what's wrong with it? Meanwhile, since I sold my trailer, I'll renting your coop and leaving the arcadia doors open with a/c at full blast. Hell, I might just start bringing my welder and projects down and start finishing them up on your italian marble countertops.

:fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

jerry

Sub, i think it's poor form to threaten someones property even Dryheats.He's been hit hard from the world wide housing bubble.Las Vegas is in free fall,Rocky Point has turned the corner from bad to worse and word in the casbah is Dubai is near collapse.
It could also be noted that any pigeon coop with Granite countertops may be killing the occupants.
http://foodconsumer.org/7777/8888/M_edi ... risk.shtml

InkaRoads

cronopiador
oh!! Jerry now that I was planning on putting granite counter in the trailer, they cause cancer, pretty soon owning a condo is going to cause cancer....Joe Jackson must bave been right back then saying that "everything causes cancer".

S

Submarine

You're right Jerry. On second thought, I think I'll bring down the girls from the HiLiter so they can meet the ladies at La Habanera. We'll christen every surface in the condo properly!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hey!!!watch out to much fun may be cancer causing!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: specially in the granite counter!!!!