Some people just don’t get it.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Bob, obviously you didn't see MICHIGAN?! Assholes standing in front of the capital with their assault rifles and handguns strapped with Trump flags. I mean seriously moronic. We're fighting a respiratory disease and these guys are protesting the stay at home order with their GUNS!!! STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!

Roberto

Well Known Member
Well is there is an exception from sheltering for gun owners wouldn't that cull the herd?

Casablanca

Bob, obviously you didn't see MICHIGAN?! Assholes standing in front of the capital with their assault rifles and handguns strapped with Trump flags. I mean seriously moronic. We're fighting a respiratory disease and these guys are protesting the stay at home order with their GUNS!!! STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!
Joe, I agree with you most of the time but come on! I really want them to protest but they need to get a lot closer to each other and away from us.

Each one of them deserves a Darwin Award: "The Darwin Awards salute the improvement of the human genome by honoring those who accidentally remove themselves from it in a spectacular manner!"

They should get a "live me alone I am free" card, but that freedom should also extend to freedom from getting care and endangering the health of our essential (health) workers.

Kenny

Well Known Member
The queeny and his friend are trolls, pure and simple: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
That's not the same as when we've had disagreements on here and throw darts at each other about this and that. These two pick out targets for their own amusement and nothing more.

CheddarBob

Well Known Member
The queeny and his friend are trolls, pure and simple: In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
That's not the same as when we've had disagreements on here and throw darts at each other about this and that. These two pick out targets for their own amusement and nothing more.
Holy f_ _ k your president is a troll. Lol