SonoraIsSafe.com check it out.

Link isn't working for me. I''ll try the back-door method (no smart-ass jokes, please). I'm helping to chair a meeting later today of local business owners. Manny Sanchez has great ideas about uniting and looking for ways to increase tourism and combat bad press. I'll be back to tell you all later (probably tomorrow as tonight is deadline time) how it went.

I've had the link to Sonora is Safe in RP Tides (as one of my "Useful Links") for quite a while and recommend it often. You forgot to put the "html" behind the link, Roberto. Try http://sonoraissafe.com/hasslefree.html

If you've got some free time this weekend, San Carlos has got a big Bands on the Beach bash going on. For FREE. It might be worth the effort to visit; it isn't that long a drive and the road is good... It sure sounds like fun.

See Beach Buzz: Wining, Dining & Playing at the Beach for details.

No big deal. It's an easy thing to overlook. I might have done the same thing once or twice in my life. Not saying I DID, but I might have. :D

Roberto

No big deal. It's an easy thing to overlook. I might have done the same thing once or twice in my life. Not saying I DID, but I might have. :D
HA, we have 25 witnesses that will testify that you in fact did that at least THREE times in your life!!!