Sonoran Pronghorn numbers rising

Hey Jerry.........

Ever been to the edge of those craters or climbed down to the floor? I have. Unreal to say the least. In the summer the Bighorns that inhabit the more remote ones spend the day circling around the crater walls to stay in the shade. All of those are now completely off limits to anyone other than the very few privileged asshole tree huggers. I have Bighorn skulls that I collected from almost every crater, as well as Pronghorn and Javelina skulls in my death collection. MacDougal crater is the most radical as there is no raised ridge around it and the edges drop of from the flat desert almost a thousand feet. Down at the bottom are a few Saguaros with the largest sporting a huge nest of branches that is probably shared with Great Horned Owls, Red Tailed Hawks and Ravens.

JJ

jerry

I like the core protected myself...the campground Tecolate was nice...want to try the mountain bike trail this spring...anyone done it?

At Km 52 the entrance to the 3.5 hour, 76.5 Km (47.5 miles) self guided drive through some amazing landscape covered with volcanic ash and other lava flows. There is an access cost of $60.00 pessos. El Elegant Crater, Cerro Colorado Cater, El Tecolote Camp Site, Cono Rojo Camp site and El Batamote Mountain Bike Trail are all on this route. The road is unimproved but passable, usually graded as needed or after a rain.

jerry

I like the core protected myself...the campground Tecolate was nice...want to try the mountain bike trail this spring...anyone done it?

At Km 52 the entrance to the 3.5 hour, 76.5 Km (47.5 miles) self guided drive through some amazing landscape covered with volcanic ash and other lava flows. There is an access cost of $60.00 pessos. El Elegant Crater, Cerro Colorado Cater, El Tecolote Camp Site, Cono Rojo Camp site and El Batamote Mountain Bike Trail are all on this route. The road is unimproved but passable, usually graded as needed or after a rain.
Answer to my own question these guys biked the heck out of it...http://topofusion.com/diary/2015/04/20/pinacate-fat-biking/

Estero

There are 2 E Bike stores around the corner from me and this Super 73 looks like it blows anything they carry out of the water!