Spanish Classes

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Hello everyone, like Johnny will say " I am back!!!!" it has been a while, I have been hiding in some other towns in Sonora, however, ready to come back to RP for good!!!!

In the meantime I just want to let you know that I am offering Spanish classes thru ZOOM, one on one, classes are 45 minutes to an hour long and the cost is 200 pesos per class, you can take as many classes as you want, however, I suggest a maximum of 3 so you have time to review the lessons and avoid getting overwhelmed.

I will assess your level and then we go from there, we do some lessons and some laughs, and then you will be speaking in Spanish, if you are interested send me an email at [email protected]

A little about me, I am originally from Peru, so Spanish is my first language, move to Tucson on 1982 to go to U of A and lived there until 2015 when we moved full time to Mexico where I have been since with my lover, friend, and wife for the past 28 years, by the way, she was present at my citizen naturalization ceremony before we got married, so take those thoughts out of your head, I did it all legit, it was that easy back then!

playavader

Hello everyone, like Johnny will say " I am back!!!!" it has been a while, I have been hiding in some other towns in Sonora, however, ready to come back to RP for good!!!!

In the meantime I just want to let you know that I am offering Spanish classes thru ZOOM, one on one, classes are 45 minutes to an hour long and the cost is 200 pesos per class, you can take as many classes as you want, however, I suggest a maximum of 3 so you have time to review the lessons and avoid getting overwhelmed.

I will assess your level and then we go from there, we do some lessons and some laughs, and then you will be speaking in Spanish, if you are interested send me an email at [email protected]

A little about me, I am originally from Peru, so Spanish is my first language, move to Tucson on 1982 to go to U of A and lived there until 2015 when we moved full time to Mexico where I have been since with my lover, friend, and wife for the past 28 years, by the way, she was present at my citizen naturalization ceremony before we got married, so take those thoughts out of your head, I did it all legit, it was that easy back then!
That is cool man! I plan on having my rocky point spouse do it the same way. Naturalize as American and then we are going to go back because there is nothing like living in Penasco.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Do not know the rules nowadays but back then you have to be a martian, I mean a resident alien, for 4 years before you could apply for naturalization and unless she is planning to live, work and vote in the USA I do not see the reason, right now I am a Mexican visa holder and other than voting or engage in political arguments, there is no need for citizenship.

playavader

Do not know the rules nowadays but back then you have to be a martian, I mean a resident alien, for 4 years before you could apply for naturalization and unless she is planning to live, work and vote in the USA I do not see the reason, right now I am a Mexican visa holder and other than voting or engage in political arguments, there is no need for citizenship.
Now you can qualify for citizenship after 3 years of marriage while living in the states. The reason for wanting her to naturalize before we go back is so she doesn't have to depend of renewing a green card ever again. She will continue to want to cross the border every now and then to visit, buy at Ross etc. Technically if you go live in Mexico with a US permanent resident card the USA can take it away from you.