Sports Bar, New Year's Day?

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
I was assuming the main sport's bars (Bryan's, Duke's, etc.) will be open New Year's Day but before I search each of their individual sites, email, or call I was wondering if anyone knew. Or any restaurants that will surely be open and showing the Bowl games. Thanks so much! We have children with us so we don't want to hang out in a dark den sort of place.
Love the inside and atmosphere of Latitude's but don't want to spend the equivalent of a new car payment after a few hours of food and a few drinks. Sorry to sound picky I love the experienced feedback from the pro's!

TICO-T

Well Known Member
I was assuming the main sport's bars (Bryan's, Duke's, etc.) will be open New Year's Day but before I search each of their individual sites, email, or call I was wondering if anyone knew. Or any restaurants that will surely be open and showing the Bowl games. Thanks so much! We have children with us so we don't want to hang out in a dark den sort of place.
Love the inside and atmosphere of Latitude's but don't want to spend the equivalent of a new car payment after a few hours of food and a few drinks. Sorry to sound picky I love the experienced feedback from the pro's!
Lucky's Cantina on the Malecon and Al Capone's will have all the games.

migallon

There is no other place in Rocky Point equal to Latitude 31 to be able take your children and be able to watch all games in peace. We now have 12 screens and our newly enclosed patio with 3 HD TV's. Along with our play area and a special menu for your kids, there is no need to pay someone took after your young ones. After 17 years in business I think that our prices and all that we offer are compatible with all the new bars and the established ones also. Ask for Mike when you come in on New Years Day .

Looking forward to seeing you. Mike
PS. by law workers get paid triple time for working on New Years Day

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
There is no other place in Rocky Point equal to Latitude 31 to be able take your children and be able to watch all games in peace. We now have 12 screens and our newly enclosed patio with 3 HD TV's. Along with our play area and a special menu for your kids, there is no need to pay someone took after your young ones. After 17 years in business I think that our prices and all that we offer are compatible with all the new bars and the established ones also. Ask for Mike when you come in on New Years Day .

Looking forward to seeing you. Mike
PS. by law workers get paid triple time for working on New Years Day
Well when the owner is that responsive how could we not be willing to give it another shot? See you on New Years :)

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
Ok , so not only did we go to Lattitude's on New Years Day, we are actually here now back to watch the NFL games since Mike was so hospitable. The thoughts we had before (from over ten years ago) about prices are not accurate any more so I really want to clear that up not only on this forum but I will be doing a great Tripadvisor review as well. This is the place to go for a great sportsbar! The family friendly atmosphere along with the little play area saved our game watching experience! Mike & his wife are awesome, their shop downstairs is really nice! I'm happy to repeat the old saying "Everything happens for a reason" because if I never would have mentioned that we thought their prices were a bit high, I never would have gotten the chance to be proven wrong and we now have another place back in our Rocky Point restaurant rotation and somewhere we can recommend!