Spray Polyurethane foam roofing

aihre

For these rainy days we have the best option for leaks and insulation, polyurethane spray foam. We apply one inch of foam (usually, can be any thickness) and two coats of elastomeric paint on top for maximum protection, an R-value of 8 on one inch keeps your house cool in summer and warm in winter, 3 years warranty on leaks. Give us a call for more information and prices!
638-383-7272 / 638-112-0327 Daniel / 638-384-0055 Galo
check us on facebook for picture Facebook.com/aihre

Attachments

aihre

It can be applied on any kind of roof, concrete, wood, metal, and it's better when applied directly on the wood or concrete than applying it over tar paper. Sorry for the delay I didn't get any notice about a response, for faster response you can call me at 638-383-7272 or email me at [email protected]

Kenny

Well Known Member
Three years isn't all that and I'm thinking it's because the bonding qualitys of polyurethane spray foam to some surfaces is not all that good, hence the "it's better when applied directly on the wood or concrete".

jerry

Well Known Member
avoid the re coat rip off...tear off and begin again with some system...these are ok when done by non gypsies.......elastomeric roof coating over an existing SPF roof is asking for trouble when done by rookies.. The lack of prep and inconsistent application of coating lead to many problems. The existing spf roof often has moisture in between the layers of foam and many irregular surfaces with sand and other debris in bedded in the original coating. By painting new elastomeric coating over these conditions the contractor only creates more problems. This process is beginning to be known as the “Re-coat Rip Off.” The existing spf roof blistered in multiple areas making the roof hazardous to walk on and very fragile.

EsteroMoruaAnnie

For these rainy days we have the best option for leaks and insulation, polyurethane spray foam. We apply one inch of foam (usually, can be any thickness) and two coats of elastomeric paint on top for maximum protection, an R-value of 8 on one inch keeps your house cool in summer and warm in winter, 3 years warranty on leaks. Give us a call for more information and prices!
638-383-7272 / 638-112-0327 Daniel / 638-384-0055 Galo
check us on facebook for picture Facebook.com/aihre
This is a super old thread but are you still in business and roofing in Puerto Penasco?