Spring Break figures set records

Roberto

Nuts as usual. I think they ran ads on radio throughout Northern Mexico inviting the stupidest, most aggressive drivers to come to Penasco. Total lawless ness on the roads. Forget all traffic control. Avoid Calle 13 after noon. Avoid the Malecon too.

Crazy stuff going on, the idiots on Comp. Hill are betting anything on who's got the baddest/fastest ride going up the hill.
Many of the stores are selling various brands,12 packs of beer for 99 pesos ($5.40). Less costly to get crazy for Semana Santa.

10 miles outside of RP going towards Caborca 2 dead, 3 injured, pic of an AK in the back seat, drug related?? Hummm. Now Fb is saying that it happened on Calle 13, so who knows.

My local friend pulled his crew off my house in Cholla at 9:30AM because the road to Competition Hill was already moving at a crawl other than all the Quads and Rhinos being driven out of control.
My friends, they're going to just hang at their houses until Tuesday when things start to settle down.

mondone

Whitecaps
Identify victims of armed attack in Puerto Peñasco

Puerto Peñasco, are.- As Ramon Sosol Vázquez 44-Year-old, originally from huatulco, Veracruz, was identified as one of the victims located on 13th street in front of the joint sin, which presented 6 wounds By Weapon of fire in a face region, anterior thorax, and both hands.

Also the other person without life was identified as Gabriel Corral Vizcarra 40-Year-old, which is wounded by a firearm in the face both anterior and subsequent thorax arms and a region of both feet so he lost the life of Instant form at the scene.

While the people who were injured in this bloody fact were identified as Ivan Ernesto Herrera Zamorano 33 years from hermosillo who resulted in the right limb wound to a projectile and that does not put life at risk and takes more than 15 Days to heal.

Likewise, the 19-Year-old young lizat garza from Phoenix, Arizona, who has a posterior tibia wound, does not put life at risk and takes more than 15 days to heal.

And finally injured Jesús del Carmen Valenzuela Bacacegua 48 years old de obregón, Sonora who presents an entry and exit wound on left leg does not put life at risk and takes more than 15 days to heal.

They struck out the car and left it abandoned

In data collected by this media, it is established that the recent model car where the weapons were found was left abandoned at the site because one of the tyres was punctured.

But it foresaw that a pursuit was given by elements of the port police to kilometer 17 of the Puerto Peñasco Highway to caborca where they were beat and the meters was left to the middle of the road with open doors and the Weapons in plain sight.
It's a white chrysler dodge sedan white, Arizona's circulation plates with a robbery report and where a long ak-47 was located in the back seat and the co-pilot a luxury squad.

So far, no more data has been given on this bloody fact registered at the port in the morning of this Saturday.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Nuts as usual. I think they ran ads on radio throughout Northern Mexico inviting the stupidest, most aggressive drivers to come to Penasco. Total lawless ness on the roads. Forget all traffic control. Avoid Calle 13 after noon. Avoid the Malecon too.
What happened to the unbiased enforcement of drinking and Driving, seat belt and overall reckless abandonment during Spring Break AND Semana Santa? I've already seen 3 car accidents that were really bad for being in 35mph zones and this shooting with AK on Calle Trece ... What a joke. I love México but I would never step foot in RP ever again during SS... It's absolutely hell on Earth lawless degens with no regard for human life...

Roberto

A white pickup with no markings and very loud police like siren roared, non stop through the congestion at Super Ley and Coppel during Semana Santa. I could hear it coming all the way from Benito Juarez. The tone was the police tone, not ambulance or fire truck. May have been official but think not. Totally irresponsible at any rate. Guess there will have to be a horrible crash killing innocents to get someone's attention. The word is out. There is no traffic enforcement during Semana Santa.

Landshark

It’s all about the money as usual and record crowds spend record amounts of money. Increased police enforcement will spoil the money pot and local politicians and businessmen will never let that happen.

I must say Jerry..........

That's just about exciting as watching crab grass grow. And a goat nibbling on it. I'll almost guarantee that every I-phone in the vid is an Obama Phone paid for by the US taxpayer.

Did anyone notify CEDO about the total destruction of the rare and endangered Uca habitat????

JJ

I must say Jerry..........

That's just about exciting as watching crab grass grow. And a goat nibbling on it. I'll almost guarantee that every I-phone in the vid is an Obama Phone paid for by the US taxpayer.

Did anyone notify CEDO about the total destruction of the rare and endangered Uca habitat????

JJ
Reagan actually started the free phones, not Obama.

apricot

sounded like awesome people...hit a palm tree?
Yes, the article says due to "very dangerous, poorly lighted and designed stretch of road."

"We are in contact with the Consular staff in Puerto Penasco and a local community council made up of Mexican and American citizens to see what can be done to improve the signage, lighting and overall safety of this particularly dangerous stretch of road so as to help prevent any further tragedies there.

We plan on using any monies raised here to work with these groups and the local government to install said signage and cautionary lighting there."

"If we exceed our goal and can work more with the community group in Puerto Penasco, we will have them identify the 2nd and 3rd most dangerous roads in Rocky Point and work with them to improve the safety there too!"