Spring Break II - Weekend Observations

Well this weekend is looking to make up for last weekends big dud for crowds. Starting on Thursday Cholla started to fill up.

Driving into town to shop on Thursday we saw more shoppers at Cholla Mall. We went into town for dinner on Thursday night,
saw much more traffic compared to Wednesday night. Ate at Playa Bonita, it was so so. The fish market was too noisey for my kids.

In town on Friday at noon saw lines at 3 gas stations we drove by, my favorite fruiteria was packed, my favorite Carnita place was full, sadly.
After much debate, we went to JJ's for lunch and they were very busy, so we ate at home instead.

We left for Phx at 3:30 there was a 25-30 car wait at the check point, tons of cars heading south which made passing a challenge at best.
At the border there was 30+ cars waiting to go south and a steady stream from Gila Bend going south, many RV's with toys in tow.
A friend of ours called and said there was a 20 minute wait at the border going south this morning.

Well, it's nice to see that Spring Break will be OK.

Thats great, we stopped by Changos Thursday night it was really loud, but only 15 people in there at 8:30. My teenage girls said Boring!!