Spring Break March 16-18 Chango's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Scantily clad woman wearing nothing but bras and panties consuming a ton of alcohol/drugs in a neon glow atmosphere! SB2012, like SB1070 but better!

I like it when they have these because then I know exactly where NOT to go with my girlfriend, though I will gladly tell young Americans down there where the "happening" spots are for the night. AND, it keeps them all nicely quarnatined way off by the Sandy Beach condos, away from the Malecon and Mirador, makes renting a condo in Las Conchas to them less attractive. ;)

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
James call me!!!!! I was cleaning my office and found to really nice looking sea horses, I can always leave them at your door in the aloe pot, let me know if that will work for you?

James call me!!!!! I was cleaning my office and found to really nice looking sea horses, I can always leave them at your door in the aloe pot, let me know if that will work for you?
Haha, yes, sounds great! Thought we had lost one of our iPad chargers too but eventually found it. Thanks again!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I like it when they have these because then I know exactly where NOT to go with my girlfriend, though I will gladly tell young Americans down there where the "happening" spots are for the night. AND, it keeps them all nicely quarnatined way off by the Sandy Beach condos, away from the Malecon and Mirador, makes renting a condo in Las Conchas to them less attractive. ;)

It's pry better that way. I dont want you disturbing the mood of hot 19 yeard olds taking their clothes off and drinking tequila off of my body. Who on earth would want to participate in that?! I mean jeeze, these liberals have no morals, having sex and popping morning after pills like skittles....

AZ ROB

Sounds like a good weekend to keep the Condo's empty and take the Pontoon boat over to Alamo Lake and chase some bass around.

jerry

Well John rides atv's in an unsafe manner and the broho doesn't use a napkin with her icecream cone....looks like a wild weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.