Stand Up Paddleboarding Rentals and Lessons

Sarina

RP SUP 4.jpg
Stand Up Paddleboarding is the best way to enjoy the ocean and the beach. Glide along the top of the sea and enjoy all of the sights. You may even find yourself amongst very friendly dolphins or sea lions! You will have a lot fun as you enjoy the beautiful scenery.

CALL NOW TO RESERVE YOUR TIME! US # 602-999-9727 or local # 638-386-9978

Lessons (90 Minutes and includes the board rental) $59

Paddleboard Rental $20 / Hour

RP SUP 4.jpg RP SUP 7.jpg

Rocky Point SUP
Rocky Point Stand Up Paddle Board
Puerto Penasco SUP, Puerto Penasco Stand Up Paddleboard

Roberto

As rough as the Sea of Cortez is most of the time seems like you would want to duct tape your feet to the board and be prepared to do the twist !!

Sarina

We are located on Sandy Beach, but can also meet at Cholla Bay or the Marina depending on the wave conditions.

Sarina

As rough as the Sea of Cortez is most of the time seems like you would want to duct tape your feet to the board and be prepared to do the twist !!
Yes! It was a little rough this last weekend, but three of us were out there Paddleboarding and having fun on the waves Sunday afternoon. Friday or Saturday however, I would have called it SURFING, not Paddleboarding, wow.
FORTUNATELY the Sea of Cortez is much more calm and warm than the Pacific Ocean, making it great 80% of the time for Stand Up Paddle Boarding.

jerry

This is a good business idea because with my experience in the last year it was too windy to use the cross over I bought on 7 out of 8 weekends...buy a kayak rent a paddleboard...

RockyPointBeachBum

User is currently banned
Ive got to get one of those boards..I'm on Sandy Beach a lot and Ive been seeing so many paddle boards lately. It looks like a lot of fun. Whats great about RP is there are a lot of days when the water is super smooth. I take my smaller boat out a lot & seek the smoother water & whats cool is even when its some what windy you can a lot of the times find smooth water by going over to Cholla Bay 1 mile away. If the winds are from the north Sandy Beach water is smoother near the beach & if the winds are from the south go to Cholla Bay & near the beach & the water will be smoother....Gotta love RP & the water is way warmer than the Pacific or Atlantic..