Stingray Protection boots

I have a pair of Hodgman brand Stingray Protection boots some of you may be interested in for use while shore fishing in RP. I purchased them to fish the shore along Sandy Beach but never used them.

They are brand new, never used, without the original box. Fit up to size 13.

$100.00 picked up in Phoenix. Not interested in shipping them...pick up only.

Message me with your e-mail address and I will send you photos. Or, you can see them here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hodgman-Stingray-Fishing-Boots-up-to-size-13-foot-Stingray-bootie-protection-/272832225268?hash=item3f86115ff4:g:HncAAOSwlEdZrDUv

SunDevil

85 people have seen your post. you might want to try craigslist or ebay in order to get a little more traffic.

audsley

Shuffling your feet is fine for wade-fishing, but not practical when putting a panga in the water. You move as fast as the action requires and shuffling just doesn't cut it. For what it's worth, hand launching is best performed on an incoming tide, and I believe there are fewer stingrays in the shallows at that time. Coming in on an outgoing tide is another story.

jerry

Shuffling your feet is fine for wade-fishing, but not practical when putting a panga in the water. You move as fast as the action requires and shuffling just doesn't cut it. For what it's worth, hand launching is best performed on an incoming tide, and I believe there are fewer stingrays in the shallows at that time. Coming in on an outgoing tide is another story.