Stop by the Tequila Factory

Manny Sanchez

Vir sapit qui pauca loqui
We are purveyors of the Rocky Point & Manny's Beach Club Tequila labels, agave syrup (sugar alternative) & 9 different tequila liquors. We also provide unique Tequila barrel furniture.

Stop by and learn how tequila is made, ask question, and sample our tequilas free. We are located next to the Santander bank (calle 13th & Blvd Benito Juares), in the first floor of the 4 story Plaza California (blue building).
facebook..png
Products:Tequila Blanco, Gold, Reposado, Añejo & Antiguo. We have 9 Tequila liquors (coffee, almond, caramel, pomegranate, piña colada, quince, apple, peach & raspberry). Agave syrup which is a sugar alternative derive from the blue agave.

www.facebook.com/tequilafactory
www.TequilaFactory.mx
tequila_products&#4.jpg

Last edited:

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
Hey Manny....Fernando is the best. Had a great "tequila tasting" this past weekend.....there were 7 of us in the group.....and I know Fernando made a convert of several!!!!

Glad you finally got in the Almond....been waiting for that for over 3 months for some friends!!!!

Manny Sanchez

Hey Manny....Fernando is the best. Had a great "tequila tasting" this past weekend.....there were 7 of us in the group.....and I know Fernando made a convert of several!!!!

Glad you finally got in the Almond....been waiting for that for over 3 months for some friends!!!!
I will tell that to Fernando.
We had been waiting forever too. Next week are barrels should be.

beachgirl

Well Known Member
We also had a great time with Fernando last Thursday.........learned some very interesting things. I'm not a tequila fan, but some were quite tasty. Fernando is a lot of fun!!

V

VacationVanessa

Can't wait to stop back by next month. We visited Fernando in January and need to stock up!

P

Penasco Pirate

Looks like we will be down for Memorial day weekend after all!! VIVA LA TEQUILA FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rockyptjoe

Well Known Member
The Tequila Factory is becoming a regular stop for me (and my daughter).....thanks to Fernando.....even gave us the location for some good tortas.....Tacos Poblano...it's on the street to Ace Hardware, the next corner after the Church, on the right side. Unfortunately, when we ran by for a lunch, they were not open until 4pm, so we will have to check it out another time.

Last edited:

Manny Sanchez

The Tequila Factory is beoming a regular stop for me (and my daughter).....thanks to Fernando.....even gave us the location for some good tortas.....Tacos Poblamo...it's on the street to Ace Hardware, the next corner after the Church, on the right side. Unfortunately, when we ran by for a lunch, they were not open until 4pm, so we will have to check it out another time.
You have to try the Tortas, they are the bomb. :)

janetandclint

Well Known Member
What happens when one stops at the Tequila Factory? Do you charge a fee for trying different tequilas? I love Agave syrup for sweetening. Do you have food available there? What are your hours open and days?

Manny Sanchez

What happens when one stops at the Tequila Factory? Do you charge a fee for trying different tequilas? I love Agave syrup for sweetening. Do you have food available there? What are your hours open and days?
What happens when one stops at the Tequila Factory? You usually don't want to leave.
Do you charge a fee for trying different tequilas? Nope. But we only give tasters from our tequila brand, which includes: 5 types (blanco, triple distilled, reposado, añejo and antiguo ) and 9 different flavors (Coffee, Carmel, Almond, Pomegranate, Berry, Apple, Peach, Piña Colada & Quince) + Our agave syrup.
Do you have food available there? Sorry only tasters and tequila tour (we show you how tequila is made)
What are your hours open and days? Everyday from Monday to Sunday, 9:30am to 8:00pm

You can follow us via facebook to see our specials and updates: http://www.facebook.com/tequilafactory
If you have any other question please feel free to ask. :) (And sorry for any bad spelling, English is my second language)

Last edited:

mis2810

Well Known Member
What happens when one stops at the Tequila Factory? You usually don't want to leave.
Do you charge a fee for trying different tequilas? Nope. But we only give tasters from our tequila brand, which includes: 5 types (blanco, triple distilled, reposado, añejo and antiguo ) and 9 different flavors (Coffee, Carmel, Almond, Pomegranate, Berry, Apple, Peach, Piña Colada & Quince) + Our agave syrup.
Do you have food available there? Sorry only tasters and tequila tour (we show you how tequila is made)
What are your hours open and days? Everyday from Monday to Sunday, 9:30am to 8:00pm

You can follow us via facebook to see our specials and updates: http://www.facebook.com/tequilafactory
If you have any other question please feel free to ask. :) (And sorry for any bad spelling, English is my second language)
Manny - I stopped by yesterday and asked for you. The guy said you were busy. I think you were in the back talking to some people - actually a guy with a "Hog World Order" t-shirt on and a bandana on his head. I bought a bottle of the pina colada for my husband's boss.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Manny, my wooden barrel of tequila evaporated. Seriously, I was dusting off my tequila collection and picked up my barrel and it was dry as a bone. Nobody drank it, just seemed to completely evaporate from the barrel. Have you heard of this happening?

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Stuart, my wooden barrel evaporated due to my husband! Seriously, then it fell apart...took it back to the TQ in June and was given a nice bottle of Tequila (same value) for my troubles. Actually, no trouble at the store, just very good service.:bunny:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
My bottles of Bacardi Anejo always seem to have a hole in them. I just can't figure it out........

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Manny, was good to see you even if it was for a few seconds, and as always Fernando is the best tequila bartender I have seen, now that I think of it the only one!! he is great!!