Sunset Cruise Ship Mishap?

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Anybody know what happened at the Sunset Cruise ship dock on Saturday night? When we were heading down to Boobar about 8:30 or so, there was nothing but a sea of flashing lights from police and ambulance vehicles at the top of the dock. Was curious if anybody knows why -- my initial assumption was that somebody probably imbibed a bit too much and fell or otherwise injured themselves.

While in reverse there was a mechanical failure and the captain was unable to stop the boat or switch it to forward, causing it to wreck into other boats. No one was injured.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Thanks Rosy! Glad no one was injured. Given all the police and ambulances that were on the scene, I thought the Titanic might be sinking!!
:boat:

B

bahiatrader

Rocky and Bullwinkle are one of the few cartoons I ever enjoyed. I even named my 17 hand Apaloosa horse Bullwinkle. He was just about as humorous. I even made some paper mache antler for him one time and rode him in a local hometown parade. He was humorous and one of the smartest horses I ever owned. He could open almost any kind of gate. He turned cattle loose a few times if he wanted to go through a gate. He was always gettring into stuff. He'd just turn a water faucet on when he wanted a drink He never bothered to turn them off though. My brother-in-law said he'd hide when he operated a combination lock for fear Bullwinkle would see the numbers.