Super Moon - Saturday night 22 June 2013

El Gato

The Super Moon last night over the Sea of Cortez was beautiful. When I looked at it I could see a circle of rainbow colors around it! My DH couldn't. I took a picture with my little camera and it showed a haze but not the colors! Did any one else see the colors or is it just my eyes! My camera isn't that great - or possibly the person behind the camera - sigh, me - isn't that great at taking pictures. :)

High and low tides were neat as well. Sea has calmed down - quite a few white caps earlier.

Esperanza

The Super Moon last night over the Sea of Cortez was beautiful. When I looked at it I could see a circle of rainbow colors around it! My DH couldn't. I took a picture with my little camera and it showed a haze but not the colors! Did any one else see the colors or is it just my eyes! My camera isn't that great - or possibly the person behind the camera - sigh, me - isn't that great at taking pictures. :)

High and low tides were neat as well. Sea has calmed down - quite a few white caps earlier.
It was beautiful...didn't see the "rainbow" but it was HUGE!!
The water was WICKED!! We played in the surf on Sat for a bit, but it was way to rough for us. BUT, the LOUD, rolling surf is PERFECT for sleeping.....aaahhhh!