Taco Talk!

playaperro

El Pirata
Tio do you recall back in the 96 97 98 era when Chino ran that taco empire on benito juarez by the pemex. His competition was cunado's they made all the stuff you
mentioned on another post! Man I miss his taco's and charro bean's. Think I'll be down Sunday Night this 104 in Tucson does not cut it!

GV Jack

Snorin God
Playa said, "Think I'll be down Sunday Night this 104 in Tucson does not cut it!"
Playa, Agnes the foxiest silver cougar was so looking to seeing again you Sunday night.

I guess I'll have to give Kenny those directions to the Desert Diamond again.
Can't let the poor lady suffer alone.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Tio do you recall back in the 96 97 98 era when Chino ran that taco empire on benito juarez by the pemex. His competition was cunado's they made all the stuff you
mentioned on another post! Man I miss his taco's and charro bean's. Think I'll be down Sunday Night this 104 in Tucson does not cut it!
Chino is still here somewhere, he was run out of the spot he had for years on Benito Juarez, to open a taco shop near him would be a disaster. He lined em up

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
mmmmmm... adovada yum

mmmmm Los Dos Molinos.. about 15 minutes from my office... and it's lunch time!

c-ya.

playaperro

El Pirata
Playa said, "Think I'll be down Sunday Night this 104 in Tucson does not cut it!"
Playa, Agnes the foxiest silver cougar was so looking to seeing again you Sunday night.

I guess I'll have to give Kenny those directions to the Desert Diamond again.
Can't let the poor lady suffer alone.
No s hit Jack she said that huh, well i tell you what she was allot of work almost had a heart attack, She kind if reminded me of the Agnes from bewitched, Yuk!

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
Actually I really don't care for the meat tacos that much anymore, kind of got into the shrimp and fish tacos, the location where i go eat them is on the malecon where the locals go. Really like the shrimp tacos with the charro beans.