Target Insolvency

joanC

Old55

Who really cares except drunk on the third cocktail Fox viewers.
The big news is Dark Brandon got the deal and our stocks wont crash.Watch Target go up Monday!

rplarry

Who really cares except drunk on the third cocktail Fox viewers.
The big news is Dark Brandon got the deal and our stocks wont crash.Watch Target go up Monday!
you are one rude individual to Joan

who cares ? How about pensioners who have Target and North face and Anheuser-Busch (soon to be Kohl’s) and other woke companies in their portfolios and are getting crushed.

How about middle America who has all those companies who are getting crushed in their 401(k)s ? That’s who cares.

What you are missing, my purple dolphin friend, is that Americans are sick and disgusted and holding back vomit in their mouth over these woke marketing decisions by all of these
huge corporations.

and the reason they are doing it is… the have to. They will lose funding, lose support of the globalist, if they don’t do so.

They could care less about the gay & alphabet community, CARE LESS. They are forced to do these stupid advertisements for diversity, equity, inclusion (DEI) mandates, put out by the three or four massive corporations, who mandate it, that being blackrock, vanguard , State Street, etc.

If those huge corporations drop those DEI mandates, they would never advertise these woke marketing campaigns ever again.

Most Americans say, if you want to be a purple dolphin, go ahead. If you have a penis, and you want to consider yourself a young girl like the Bud Light dude, you go for it. But just don’t shove it down our throat and make us except it. We’ll be glad to sit it out, and let you do your thing, but don’t force it upon us. Americans are too nice, and they’ve put up with it for too long.

Like I said, they ( the globalist corporations ) could CARE LESS about the gay and alphabet community, kind of like you Mr. purple dolphin

Old55

Jeez Larry boy I thought you hated “cancel culture and boycotts” ?
My beef Joan is this is her second political post in a row and was having a little fun with her .
Target was over valued. It now has folded on carrying the fashion kids want so that with not help them in the free market.

audsley

I agree with Old55 about the political posts, but rplarry's position so clearly described my own that I just had to give it a like.

Old55

I agree with Old55 about the political posts, but rplarry's position so clearly described my own that I just had to give it a like.
Audsley , have a great day.The wind is blowing down here ! Strange days

Last edited: